Super Snow Dog *(Manifold + LST)* Indoor. 600Super-HPS

This video is EPIC, shows everything about this bud in DETAIL.

2 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

this is a pic of Theraplants grow

image image

3 Likes

Ahhh. Have done ur homework. I got to googling after i asked… got stuck reading bout durban poison then got on clash royale. U are right on schedule :joy::+1:t5:

2 Likes

I too play clash royale purp :slight_smile:

When u say shes right on schedule, how many more weeks do YOU beleive she has left? I’ve heard numerous guesses. Im wondering when to start flush.

@peachfuzz do u still think 6 more weeks, after seeing the newer clearer pics?

I feel like the hairs could turn pretty quick- my bestimation is 3-4 weeks max.

They look great. I’m terrible at guessing but I think at least 3 or 4 minimum. But could have 6 left. I wouldn’t worry about time just yet. You’ve got long enough to go that I’d be using this time to make plans on how you’ll do harvest. When you start to flush depends on what level of done you’re looking for. But usually if you start flush at the first sign of amber on buds you’ll end up around the 10% amber range.

1 Like

Thats what im aiming for. 10-15% amber.

Im seeing a larger amount of clears still than I am cloudy, and not even happy enough with how full it is. feels like 1-2 more weeks easily of just filling in, then 1-2 weeks to fully ripen im thinking. - im mapped to 4 weeks harvest, so im thinking next feeding (Which is either tomorrow, or Friday) im going to keep the tiger bloom goin

1 Like

They do a good bit of swelling and weight gain the last 2 weeks. That’s why everyone here preaches not to harvest early. You can really lose a lot by harvesting to soon.

1 Like

I get that part, but im wondering what the plant should look like 2 weeks prior to harvest. — like am I far from the stage where that “Swell” + Finish happens?

1 Like

The final bulk hasn’t even started yet. They’ll seem like they aren’t getting any bigger after a while but they are. She’ll start getting pretty rough looking in the last couple weeks. That’s usually when everyone starts panicking. :joy:

4 Likes

She is still looking pretty young… :wink:
At least 3 or more weeks I believe… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was judging from the pics u dropped. Confirming foxtails are regular. Listen to the potheads above me. U got more white pistils then the photos. N ur trichs are clear = not ready to flush

4 Likes

Gave a pleasantly full dose of feeding today :slight_smile:

Fed

4 gallons water
8 teaspoons FFTigerBloom
8 teaspoons FFBigBloom
4 tablespoons BlackStrap
PH to 6.0
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

9 full weeks in flower today!

Top View small side:

strong side (supercropped side- The huge knot side- (ill take more pics of the knot at harvest) - Cola.

strong side (supercropped side) TOP VIEW

strong side ^ Same Cola

Smallest Cola! -

4 Likes

How she lookn? =P

My estimation is 40% Milky 60% Clear on trichs.

• girlfriends is 50/50%
  • mexican neighbors is 60% Milky 40% clear… lol

So take that for what u will ^ =P

I ran a fun experiment by having everyone write down on a peice of paper how many % they saw. all 3 results ^ =P

Using a 60x loupe

2 Likes

Looking good. Looks like they’ve fattened up a bunch since last update.

2 Likes