Super skunk*** ZKITTLEZ. 1st journal

I will be starting my 1st journal thanx to @SKORPION. Never crossed my mind :laughing: must me the rainbow driver im smoking stay high always smile
Im excited to meet new growers all over the world. I running 3 super skunks 1 super skunk auto and 2 zkittlez in a 3×5×6. Soil is ffof.

5 Likes

OK cool I also have superskunk skunk autos in my mix currently. I guess I’m a bit old school nostalgic for those strains that were big before I was old enough to smoke.

2 Likes

Same here @SKORPION. I love old school crosses. I like having the newer fruity strains in the garden also for flavor and one for :facepunch: punch

1 Like

The front middle is the ssk auto

I have been growing autos just because of the time to harvest, once I started growing I made a rule of only smoking bud I grew myself so I have just been keeping up with demand. Currently I have a superskunk and sweetberry cough autos a week from harvest. A critical xl, superskunk , sweetberry about 4 weeks. A superskunk kush photo about 3 weeks. And a couple more of the same strains and some gsc autos and green crack photos that just broke soil. I currently run 2 tents and a seedling box but an transitioning into one large room. I am a soil guy in happy frog and fox farms trio with all hlg lights.

Any pics of the super skunk autos im curious on how they look. All im doing is bending top over to get bottom growth better light penetration for the ssk auto. I also do that to all my grows. I top once and then bend over and tie down. Simple easy and get good results at harvest time my style is keep low and fill out. Scrog will be going up soon. Soil is my fav. Natural cannabis is in soil. My opinion gets best flavors

Yeah hers the superskunk should be ready to harvest this weekend you can see she’s been flushed and is well into cannibalising herself. The second is the sweetberry she’s been flushed even harder and green as can be so whatever.

5 Likes

If you want to make sure its flushed just check slurry ppm. Both look amazing!

1 Like

Literally I had a ppm of 223 and it’s still just as green as can be and that was a week ago.

3 Likes

Thumbs :point_up: well done. Hows the smell from the skunk? If you dont mind me asking

Like I remember it, when I was a kid smelling my moms stash.

2 Likes

Set temps alittle colder might get some color changes. Wouldnt worry about it as long as you flushing seems to me you are right on with it great job

1 Like

Yeah getting temps down has been a issue so I got a inkbird controller ordered and gonna use a full room with mylar walls it’s hopefully easier to control temp in one big room instead of 3 setups

1 Like

Same. Me as well my pops 1/4 pound i would find at door when he first got home from work. Stinking i cant wait for it. FLavor town :yum:

1 Like

In one of my other post i mention taking a scoop of dirt and make a slur with equal parts water and let sit over night then drain soil. Test ph

1 Like

Well 223 is pretty damn low, she must’ve fed well and had plenty stored. If its only been one week I am sure she will change colors sometime this week. If not who cares anything below 400 is supposedly good. I only say supposedly because this has something been something I’ve read a few times. Is this correct anyone who knows??

@anon89489555 ask @Covertgrower he is a mentor and just ask my question quickly.

1 Like

400 ppm is about as low you could probably go in soil.

That what I said 400 is what db said am I’m under that so I think I’m good worst case I’ll let it get bone dry almost dying before I harvest it.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower do you think a dark period is necessary for the auto? I just made room for her to be placed in bloom tent later to get rest