Super skunk. Ready to harvest?

Tim-berrrrrrr!! Time to choo chop

1 Like

goodjob That’s great :+1:

1 Like

Aloha MeEasy,
Can you please take a look at my mango Kush. I am approximately week eight/nine of flower. I have jewelers loop looking at trycombs many are clear but a couple Amber. Please let me know what you think. Mahalo!

3 Likes

It’s hard to see the trichomes but looking at the buds I’m thinking the tops are just about there in the chop window but the rest of the buds need more time which is prolly where you are seeing the clear trichomes… I’m thinking like another week but could take up to three weeks. A lot of times you have to let the tops get very ripe for the lower parts to be ready

Harvesting time is more a preference thing than a science plus almost every plant will be a little different. Here’s a screenshot of a good article on how to tell when to chop em it’s really helpful because it has tons of pictures. I can’t link it here so you have to find the suttle clues in the picture :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Excellent! Mahalo for your input :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Reeferleafer How’s it smell… Just finishing some Skunk#1 doesn’t smell Skunky… Yet… About to harvest tomorrow.

2 Likes

Any time my friend :facepunch::beers: