Super skunk. Ready to harvest?

Hey everyone. My super skunk just hit week 9, heading into 10. Looks pretty ripe to me but I figured I’d ask the pros just to be sure. This is only my second grow, I know harvesting too soon is a common problem among noobs. Any ideas if the girls are ready for the big chop?

15 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:scissors::evergreen_tree:
Yes it’s seem to be the right time @Reeferleafer
Get the trim bin out.

5 Likes

I would cut it down but it could go another week if you want a little more body high or couch lock whatever you call it. Definitely some nice looking buds

4 Likes

Is it super skunky?

1 Like

Looks like your at the widow. Just preferance now

2 Likes

Definitely :skunk:

1 Like

Actually prefer a little less of the couch lock and more of the energy/do-stuff. Guess I’ll bust the clippers out. Thanks

6 Likes

Looks ready Freddy

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

Happy harvesting👍

2 Likes

Yup, agree with others. Ready to go anytime.

1 Like

Beautiful plants, great job, agree with the rest above and read you want less couch lock more energy high. Only thing I have to say is make sure your dry room is ready, and chop chop. Congrats

2 Likes

I would chop that baby down Nice job

3 Likes

Thanks. She’s hanging up now.

1 Like

SS and sour diesel seem to have the largest colas I see on this forum. I’m going to have to grow them.

3 Likes

Anyone following this thread. Know it’s been a while but I pulled 14oz of some of the best smoke I’ve ever had. Thanks :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Fantastic, 14oz of dank bud is a great harvest.

2 Likes

Thats a great haul. Congrats

1 Like