Super Skunk 🦨 photo period in Canna coco pro plus

This was august 21

4 Likes

RO buddy for R.O water (pain in the butt. 28 mins to fill up 1 gallon.) $50 hey u get what u pay for

Red solo 12 days and other three 9days

1 Like

I feed them fox farms grow big and big bloom slightly . Also kelp me kelp you, wholly mackerel, silica and cal mag.

Sept 4

Transplant into 1 gal pots

Sept 12
1 is 22 days the other three is 19

1 Like

Got these LST clips of Esty

5 Likes

Sept 21

3 Likes

Week 5
They are in 3 gallon pots now. (few days now)
I have the lights at 30 inches. Leaves start to cup if I drop it lower. Both boards are dimmed to 50%.

I haven’t topped them yet and I’m going to do some defoliation today

3 Likes

Looking good. I like the lst clips. When you get to needing to change the filters for the ro system. You can get the 100gpd filters and a 800cc check valve to up grade to a 100 system. I am guessing it is cold there? It took me 2 hours to fill a 5 gallon bottle with the 50 GPD. It takes about 50 minutes if it is warm out to do 5 gal. with the 100 system.

2 Likes

Yea it gets cold. Past two days been in the 80s. Tomorrow going back to 50s :joy:

Yes those clips are :fire:.$13.
I haven’t even topped them and the lower branches are tall as the main top .

2 Likes

Man I gotta get me some of those for real

1 Like

Search LST on esty it’s a few different ones

I was way ahead of ya lol gonna buy some this Friday

1 Like

I have the smaller ones. I’m going to get some of the larger ones before I scrog and flip into flower.

1 Like

NICE FIND! I just ordered some! Thanks for posting that, I had no idea that such an animal existed!

2 Likes

I just ordered some of the larger ones . I spoke with the guy who makes them, he said if done right you won’t need a trellis. Lol I’m still going to use mines tho

Still week 5

1 Like

That are looking wonderful man awesome grow

1 Like

Had to rig a stand today

My brain rattled for many nights trying to come up with something

3 Likes