Super Skunk journal #1

I do the same to mine too. I get a nice fade on them. I also lower the temps considerably at night.

1 Like

I figured I would ask yall instead of making a new post, gotten pretty fond of this one. I have battling this for awhile with these plants now. I can not figure this shit out. The leaves keep getting these brown spots all over them then turn yellow. Die and crumble
I need to figure it out before I flip them

1 Like

Looks like a deficiency of some kind… looking like a ph issue? First thing I’d do is check for bugs/nats(turn the leaves over and check the back and by the nodes, then do as run off test. Run enough ph 6.5 only water thus it and test the water runoff… use a clean container for the runoff. And go from there… it will tell you if it is a ph issue or under or over feeding…
Here’s a link I found to help.

But kinda looks like a mag deficiency but hope someone here can shed more light for you

1 Like

I just did a heavy feeding last night so we will see. No bugs in the tent. PH is fine. I am going to see over the next week or so if I can fix them. I didn’t want them to be unhealthy before flip. I already have about 30 ozs drying so I can wait a week or so till they are healthy.

2 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny the leaf at the bottom right of the picture looks a lot like an amnesia haze auto I tortured through poor ph and calmag deficiencies. The concentrations along the veining is throwing me off though. I did not have it that distinct. I checked other sites and came up short. Once I flushed and got the soil squared away and did a better job ph-ing water & nutrients, things turned around and got a decent harvest from 3 of the 4 plants. The 4th was a total bust because it never recovered from a severe case of nitrogen toxicity.
I managed to hit all of the bases in one grow.

4 Likes

Yeah man I did a flush and it just seems like it didn’t help at all.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser @Watt-Sun @BobbyDigital @Nicky will you take a look at post 442. @Nickknowsfunny has something going on and needs help with it.

4 Likes

It’s classic calcium deficiency, rust spots with yellowing.

Check PH, run off if it’s coco, soil Slurry if it’s soil.
Then flush if needed and feed + calcium /cal mag.

Thnx @beardless for the tag.

5 Likes

I agree. :point_up::point_up:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone will be going to fix this when I get off work.

2 Likes

Good lookin out man

3 Likes

And THAT’S :point_up::point_up:Why I love this place! Didn’t take long! You all are great.

2 Likes

Ok… day 52 flower… getting a bit of sugar on um…but not the free stander…:thinking::man_shrugging:
I getting a real urge to cut the screens and stand them up to get to the underside of the buds like I did last time.

expecting some fatting soon… this is supposed to be a 60-65 day flower so they had better hurry up! Lol
Lol. Now that I actually see a picture of them there gonna get a tiny trim tomorrow. And I’ll decide then I guess if I’m gonna cut them out of the screens or leave them.

9 Likes

Those look great man!!

1 Like

Thanks! Been a good one so far.

Nice work the grow Gods are smiling upon you!! :+1::+1: Keep on keeping on Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Before being cut out of screen…

And after…

Well I’m pretty happy about now! The tricomb production has taken off on the 2 in the screens, but not so much on the freestander… And there building up pretty good, now that there open and spread a bit found a LOT of hidden frosty big buds in there now getting light. Expecting them to stand up a bit more in a few days, had to tie up the top on the FF Nute girl as seen next to the theraworks bottle. Hands are all sticky and now have to take a shower the smell is all over me and my clothes from spreading and moving them around! Not sure where they are in tric color yet I’ll check them tomorrow after they have a chance to adjust to today’s torture. Lol

Got some smaller ones that I missed under the screen but there doing well also so maybe in a few days I’ll remove them… depending on how they finnish up I may do a partial harvest first to let the smaller ones keep going…we’ll See soon enough!!
Oh… just a note… The stem on the Left is the FF and the stem on the Right is Jack’s 321. I’ll reserve my judgement on the 2 nutes until after the harvest taste test! But if I were to solely on the Stem and Bud size and when tricombs start and the amount of tricombs… FF wins… so I’ll wait for the taste…

6 Likes

Day 56 flower all freestanding now no screen and they like it! Lol

There all standing up now! Loving the light.
Question… Trimming, does Anyone trim now??? Colas are stacked hard fat and sticky on 2 plants but not on the front one, just hard fat, has tiny trics not really sticky so to speak… anyway…Trimming Too Late?? There not really any Big Fans so…probably just gonna leave them… there supposed to be a 60 day flower but there’s still a Bunch down in the middle that are gonna need more time I think. We’ll see

Edit: you know… after just looking at the pics for first time after upload… I Bet , well I think. If I go to a 10 gallon bag I may just be able to fill I 4x4 tent with one plant… after looking at them now and how they have widened up after being cut out of the screen. Maybe a one plant tent filling grow off! Lol

8 Likes

Brother my Black widow was 42 inches across so you can definitely fill a 4x4 with one plant!! :wink: I’m dumbfounded by the beautiful plants you got!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand: Keep on keeping on!!

3 Likes

You’ve got a Sea of Dreams there Tom :yin_yang::peace_symbol:

3 Likes