Super Skunk journal #1

Yes it is!!

1 Like

I cut the bottom ring off so I have i small ring and the larger part as well. The small ring is great for early training and the large is for later stage training. They work awesome.

1 Like

So is your manifold. Thanks

2 Likes

And I still have about 9 more weeks of veg on them.

2 Likes

Was poking around and found this here on Ilgm… its LONG but a good read.
:thinking: makes me wonder… it’s not intended for a Radical HST I don’t believe,but for a scrog or a free standing grow. I did notice a slow down in a couple grows but the colas were great so…IDK head hurts LOL…I got something for that though… night all.

2 Likes

Well… had to add the 2nd filter…

couldn’t get to the larger one in the back to clean the outer foam(need a new filter anyway) so I put in the 4" in and it made a massive difference in the smell… ever since the flush they have gotten a lot more pungent! And the trics have increased also. Haven’t put up pics in a few days so here they are as of today.

There all stacking nicely at day 44 of flower

8 Likes

Yes they are!!! Keep on keeping on Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

They look awesome!!!

2 Likes

HARVEST DAY!!! And these girls look great!!! Definitely getting better at this whole thing!!! I wish it could cure overnight!!

9 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny Very Very Nice Budage right there!! Keep on keeping on Brother!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hey @2pairs , just going over my journal and see your post again… How is your grow doing? Should be getting close! Post a pic if you can!

1 Like

Awesome nugs! Is that your Super Skunk? How many days did you let it go before chop? Curious, cause were only a couple weeks apart.

3 Likes

Exactly 8 weeks and yes that is the infamous

2 Likes

My little skunk is coming along, It is 2 weeks into the 12/12 light cycle and the buds are just starting to grow.
No pictures my camera is in the shop and my tablet takes bad pictures.
Just got to love the skunk!

2 Likes

Good deal. Glad to hear it! They grow pretty quick, so you’ll be in the buds soon!!

1 Like

Happy Turkey Day to all here!

1 Like

Day 48 in Burple…

Got a full feed today, debating on stopping the nutes after the next feeding and letting them finnish up the last 2 weeks! I’m back in the impatient zone!:rofl:

4 Likes

Happy Turkey :turkey: day to you as well!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I stop mines around day 47. I never overfed but they seemed full to me. Leaves stayed green all flower no deficiencies. I’m on day 53 and they are starting to fade

1 Like

Yeah it looks like I’m gonna have to maybe go with only just a little bloom nute and ph’d plain water to try and get the tricomb production going this last bit… so they get starved from here on out!:sunglasses: