Super Skunk journal #1

DAY 37 of Flower…
Just my bookmark reminder

Yeah I gave up on the journal but I can just post updates on here.

1 Like

Sounds great! Your SS is couple weeks ahead if mine, I can see what to expect!

@Nickknowsfunny I would love seeing more too. I do a fair amount of LST, flux and starting a manifold on a clone so always interested in others techniques.

1 Like

What’s flux? I can start posting more pictures

1 Like

low horizontal. A term Arrow used to describe what I was doing

2 Likes

This a better photo AK-47

this is a different plant Jack Herer auto

6 Likes

Just crazy how these things grow! There all looking great!!

2 Likes

Sure thing feel free to post here, Love to see them. I’ll be putting an update on mine later today!

1 Like

Hey Tom are you still giving the Folvic acid? If so at what dose per gal?

1 Like

Yep, once a week or every 3rd feeding I add it to the 2 on Jack’s 321only.at .8 to 1.gr gr per gallon w/full feed of Jack’s, I have adjusted the jacks up at a rate of .2 to .4…meaning… 3.8 jacks, 2.6,calnit, 1.4 Epsom, Folic 1.0 gr puts it right at 1000 ppm with my water at around 118 ppm always adjusted to 6.5ph after nutes added. I will be changing that to Greenjeans enhanced Jack’s formula this week to 2.0g Jack’s, 2.7g calnit, 2.0g Epsom and 1.2g Folic… along with the DIY Terpinator for all of them

… not the FF Trio one… she gets little Recharge in her feed at the same time along with the DIY Terpinator, may switch to Crystal Burst as I have a full bottle of it just to use it up!

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1 Greenjeans enhanced Jack’s formula this week to 2.0g Jack’s, 2.7g calnit, 2.0g Epsom and 1.2g Folic… is this for bloom?

1 Like

I believe it is, I’ll see if I can post a link to his video on it… he doesn’t say it’s for Flower but the raitos for the nitrogen change so I’m gonna try it and see… if I need to flush it out I will and go back to the standard formula +2 grams each except the folic stays the same… I found you have to adjust the mix a bit as I had a mag deficiency early on, so i just adjusted the Epsom till it went away and kept it there, same with the Jack’s itself seen more robust growth after adding a gram at a time and had to back off and flush at the +4 grams and now there good and don’t seem to need anything! I’m posting an pic update after this one

2 Likes

Ok here they are… doing mush better since the flush! Tent stinks and trics have started on the 2 in the screens, the free standing one not so much yet on either…

Added and older Co2 can I had left over, had to shake the hell out of it to get it moving inside but it’s in there for now! All fans on low for now to help raise the temp a bit.

I’m happy so far at week 6 of flower!

FF Trio Nutes in the Left screen
Jack’s 321 in the Right screen and the feee standing girl
Can obviously see the difference in the 2 Nutrient regimens.
There is a difference in the tricombs on the FF, A Lot more if them and a LOT Stickier buds. The buds on the Jack’s back left are starting to frost up a bit but not near as much. Still a ways to go yet pistils still growing and turning rust at the same time. I found these in this grow love a 800-1100 ppm The best it seems. Everything changed after the sledgehammer flush! SO Glad I did it!!
Oh… and the clone in the bottom corner will be cut in a couple days, not a lot of smell or trics but there is some and the trics that are there say cut me!
Lowered the lights 6" to about 18-20" on the left side and left the Qb up at 26" in the middle.

7 Likes

@Thumper sry man I mis spoke on the +4 gram stuff… its +.2, +.4 not +2 or +4

1 Like

Clone #1 cut…after no change in 10 days…

something started with the leafs(getting dry and crumbly) so out it came, trics what little there are, are milky and I’d say 25% amber… maybe I let it go too long?? Idk, but smell is not strong untill you bend and split a bud, si well see in a few dsy how it smokes and then it’s in a jar for 2-3 weeks to see if it changes as it cures.

3 Likes

Did some more training on the mainline plants today. Some are at 16 tops and some at 8. They are looking awesome though. The flower tent is almost done, 1 more week!! Here is a pic of the white widow I have in there too. It is super frosty!! Keep tokin guys!

11 Likes

I’d be almost scared to do that LOL but watching how it turns out!

1 Like

Looks tasty!!

I saved photo 145100 to my training example picture file for future reference. Nice work. Is that the top to a small tomato cage that has been cut down?

1 Like