Super Skunk journal #1

They look great Tom

1 Like

Looking good! I’ve been interested in super skunk. Excited to see how they turn out! :wink::+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice set to be watching I have two myself good growing bud super skunk keep me updated

1 Like

I just finished my super skunk using all foxfarm products, turned out excellent. Hope yours turns out well too.

19 Likes

Omg!!! I can only hope they get like that!! They are gorgeous! So far FF has done great for me, one is gonna get all FF the other all Jacks 321. Wow thanks for the pic!

Is it really stinky or a mild smell? I’ve read different things ,some only smell great after you break up a bud… curious

2 Likes

just a few more tags if y’all interested :slightly_smiling_face:
@Dman1969 @Cannabian @Budbrother @Gremmall @Breezy @Nicky @blackthumbbetty @QueenCityB
So many have given advice and encouragement but I’ve misplaced my list of tags so kinda winging it … all are welcome

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag I’ll definitely be following along!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!! :sunglasses: Set to watching. And I’m stoked for you!! Keep on keeping on!! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ooh ya she was smelly. I had 2 carbon filters and still got a whiff oh her.

3 Likes

There once was a man named Tom,
He seemed to have a green Thumb.
He’d drop some seeds,
And attend to their needs.
Until their time had come.

Gremmall  
                     7/10/2020 🖐🤠
12 Likes

Awesome That’s what I’m looking for! I kinda figured I’d need another filter but so worth it!

1 Like

:joy::joy:Love it! And These will be Extra tended to! I’ll have a look to see if there sprouted tomorrow, there sitting on a towel on a seedling mat. :crossed_fingers: been having a time sprouting the last few times … but got faith! LOL

6 Likes

one thing to keep in mind is that they can stretch quite a bit. I had a couple that went crazy on me.

3 Likes

Thank you, ANY advice on these are greatly appreciated!! I will be scrogging them so hopefully I can keep them under control, been looking around and found some pics of SS being scrogged and if there grown right their 3x3 scrogs filled out with one plant…and the buds :man_facepalming:…were gorgeous also. I have a 4x4 and a 31"x31" tent… smaller for drying, but will use it I have to … hoping to keep them both in the 4x4 I think it’ll work out ok.
Well… decided to check on them after 38 hrs and This is what I just seen! Babies!!!
Ya just got to love ILGM!!

Have NOT had one seed yet NOT germ from ILGM.
This after 17 seeds from a bank in Vegas did nothing! For these to pop in less than 48 hrs is amazing to me… hope it’s a good sign! I’ll let these babies tail get a bit longer then Into the cups and under the lights! Now I’m really excited!!

11 Likes

@Teacherttom1 May the grow Gods shine upon your grow brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Still looking good Tom you’re on your way!!!

1 Like

looking good. cant wait to see how it goes.

1 Like

Your off to the Races! Let them Go! Stay lit here with you from start to finish :hotsprings:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag too. So far the Jacks seems to be doing mine goof. First 2 al the way through with it so far. I think it could use a little more nitrogen though. I am not changing any thing though. I want a base line to start with. And will start modifying it on the next grow :grin: I gave a friend a SS. He finished it and was happy with it. it is not a small plant either :grin:

2 Likes

Glad your here! I follow your grow with Jack’s. It’s what gave me the nerve to try it, boy I love what it’s doing for my veggie planter, 18 tomatoes, 12 squash 15 cucumbers, 26 banana peppers and 11 bell peppers… SO FAR!!! had to remove the squash and cucumber plants to allow the others to thrive but… wow. I have to do this with my SS to see if I can do it but your right on the N… I’ve had to adjust my veggies to 23gr/16gr/ 8gr for a ppm around 850. After fruit started to set. Also add to the water 4gr fulvic twice a month and one tbls of mykos+ once a week! I’m feeding them pretty close to how I’m gonna feed the SS. Germination has begun tails are ready …so into the starter cups tonight !!! The journey has begun!!

3 Likes