Super Skunk journal #1

A man has to know his limitations in life. :joy: May the harvest be plentiful and to your liking. I think all the tricks look cloudy from those horribly bad pics :rofl: give us a report after cure.

2 Likes

My friend I know my capabilities and limitations better than most :laughing:
Here’s a slightly better pic,
I can see maybe 30% amber…

She was definitely ready for chop, thanks for the assistance.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

5 Likes

Let us know the dry weight and all the details. We love the details. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work. The cure to me is the hardest and most stressful. It’s like waiting for a kid to be born.

1 Like

Glad you checked them! From the pics and that last one …I’d chop her too… if there where you like them… I would think shes prolly at her peak few days!! Congrats!! On another successful grow!!

2 Likes

Can def tell the two Fim’ed ones and the one that was topped.

Dont know what day it is, but turned up the Qb to not quite to half power and we’ll see how they respond.

6 Likes

Curious to see how the FIM goes, have avoided that technique so far myself but mostly cuz no experience doing it

2 Likes

Right. I don’t want to mess it up to then have to get rid of one for messing it up. I’d like to have a couple to experiment with but it’s like if I’m growing them if I butchered one I’d be mad with myself. I’ve never topped a plant so it the reason why I didn’t top these didn’t want to punish these girls more than I already had. :joy:

1 Like

The fun part is : you can’t miss a fim by definition. It’s stands for F*** I Missed… So if you get it “right” you get more tops… if you “miss”, at worst, you’ll get 2 tops… afaik, in my limited experience… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s correct from all I’ve read too. I never tried it either till this time… the one in Front and the top left were Fim’ed… I’ll get good pics fo the results tomorrow. From what I read online …which isnt any real pics of a result like 2-4 weeks i could find… seen only full mature plants that they say were fimed… so Honestly I dont really know if there correct or not :rofl: but the 2 that were F’d are bushing out a bit. Idk… was hoping for someone on here would know but… ya live and learn… oh @Kevfrmthestl … I dont think much of anything would be to bad for it to have to get rid of one, maybe a longer veg time maybe. Worst that can happen is you just top it and go from there.
The 2 sure didnt act the same after the Fim cut… one the leafs were all weird and stubby, and one came out almost full leaf… prolly cause I cut one lower maybe :man_shrugging: but they both ended up with the same result in growth… which I’m really not sure if there are 4 tops or just 2 yet… :man_facepalming::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In my last indoor grow, the dark Cherry Noir was Fimmed and the green Cherry Noir was topped.

3 Likes

Day 28 from transplant…

Both Fim’s look like this…about 2 weeks from the cut…

were the cuts successful?? Not sure… but there a lot different than the one that was topped.

3 Likes

Which one do you prefer? :nerd_face:

1 Like

I guess I’ll know when I get the scrog set in there next week… hoping the Fims fill out the screen faster this round as I know how the topped one will do in the screen… If they do what I think … then it will Def be fimming from now on… I do like the way they filled out after fimming though…

1 Like

After looking closer at them, all is good still NO Nutes, BUT
… I’m getting kinda ancy about it… think I’m gonna start mild nutes on sunday and see if theres a groth spurt… if so then they need it to start!! We’ll see!

Some big 11 finger leafs!

They liked the light so I upped it to half power and gave a full gallon Nute feeding to them all…
Left back and front are Jack’s 321 and the back right is FF Big Bloom…
We’ll see in a few days if they respond well… something tells me they will.

7 Likes

Looking good T

1 Like

Thanks, they have been doing well! Put the scrog In today but may still be too tall… but the fims definitely have 4 tops… after getting them under the screen and spreading them out it was easy to see… but hopefully in a couple days they’ll get up in the screen better… I get a pic up in a few more days!

1 Like

there are 4 tops on the fims and there in the screen now
BUT… I may reshape the scrog or just remove it this time…:thinking:
Feed today full nutes the 2 fims Jack’s 321 and the topped one FF.
The one in front has about a gallon of Happy Frog soil(didnt have enough FFOF) and its showing a deficiency of some kind … well see in a couple days after this feed if I need to adjust the jacks. The other 2 are fine for now… added a small scoop of Mycos+ to each gallon also today

4 Likes

Looking good. Here a few of the nuts from mine. Ended up pulling 19.2 oz of really good dank dense buds and 6.5 oz of trim for edibles, etc. I am letting it cure but tried it and it is going to be damn good. Once I put the portable ac unit in my room it took on a lot of purple. :fire::fire:

6 Likes

Awesome!! Can almost SEE the dank!! Great job! Hope mine are as nice!

1 Like