Super skunk GOLD leaf

Been awhile havent yet completed a grow journal. I always find myself running into life situations. Well i have 3 ssk and 3 gold leaf plus some others in the tents. Hopefully we can get this one from seed to harvest. Happy growing stay medicated.

8 Likes

Flip them now if you expect to flower all them together !

3 Likes

you must have a giant tent. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 super skunk 1 gold lead to start in the 8×4 3 of each in the 2×4

Happy growing. I promise i will fulfill a grow journal :sparkles: :sparkles:. Never had a issues with any beans except one time first order of zkittles only one pop and they where on it best bank ill every gey from tight nugs great terps. Just order the sweet mix cant wait to ru. Gelato i ran that from another bank and was primo cant wait!!! lights fc4800 marhydro and sf4000 with a tsl2000 qhen flipped i run a burble for heat when it super cold out. King led

4 Likes

Lights about to come on. Misted everything with neem as i always have done in past yrs to prevent infestation. I ending up with 4 maybe 5 males which i thought was going to be the case. Wish i had my breeders tent up cause boy do we have some nice males.

4 Likes

The one on the end are 3 ssk and one gold leaf in this 8×4. The 2×4 has 3 and 3 ssk and gold leaf. The rest are zkittles and mendo breath. Only real wana document ILGM. I JUST order the sweet mix

3 Likes

@yoshi @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Oldguy many others. Lets hope i can finally finish a journal from now to harvest. Just been running into life complications. So hope all goes well this run last run came out ok but the best ive done but was great hall so here we go again!!!

As you can see i built the 8×4 off the ground for better temps in winter and of course my back working on the ladies is so nice now!!!

10 Likes

Love the Morris rocking chair. I’d be sitting there all day…. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@CurrDogg420 my grandfather chair must be 100 plus yr old. I hsve my grandmothers in another room. Same just built for a lady. Ty sur

3 Likes

ladies are getting happer and bigger

3 Likes

4 ladies on the right are ssk and gold leaf

3 Likes

2×4 has 6 girls 3 ssk and 3 gold leaf ill veg 2week then flip 8×4×8 @beachglass @CurrDogg420 @yoshi @Caligurl @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower

4 Likes

Setting up the exhaust system later or within the next few days ill have a 6 inch in the tent exhausting out and a 12 in exhausting that into the attic. The 12 in sit in the coner by the ac unit window unit for hot days in summer.

6 Likes

Very nice! That’s a heck of a unit.

4 Likes

Another great idea putting tent up. Excellent back saver

4 Likes

thay is a heck of a set up! I have to keep an eye on you.

5 Likes

Hey hey @Caligurl im east coast grower here. Hope your having a pleasant day!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks! You too!

3 Likes

Plants are going into darkness in four days.
hope fully all females :pray:

2 Likes

2 days later from last pic. Plants are throwing there little white pistils on most of all plants and they are finally ready for dark period before 12/12 heres a shot of the ladies :womens: :wink: :grinning:!! Happy growing everyone’s. Show compassion!!!

@beachglass @CurrDogg420 @Caligurl @Covertgrower @Oldguy @OGIncognito many others!!

2×4 looking good little light stress leafs tips curling could of been little over watering. Added 1 of each Gelato sunset sherbert zkittles sweet mix.

Just made candy shatter and some chocolates :chocolate_bar: :yum:

9 Likes