Super skunk first time indoors

I transplanted earlier and again had issues with root pellets. This time from starter trays to about one gallon pots. Wont use them again. Thry held the main root ball. But im praying when they broke (during transplant) i didnt damage roots. They are usually wetter then soil but also stay drier then it as well… weird statement. Probably just me. But something i noticed

And?
‘Post must contain at least 10 characters’

1 Like

Yeah like @PurpNGold74 I’ve had bad luck all together with starter mediums. Gonna switch to rapid rooters or something I saw @Hogmaster use. Idk if I can find it but I’ll try.
I know it’s too late but for future reference

2 Likes

Guess it was @latewood

I also came across this in screen shots I saw a while back for acidity and other benefits @Whodat66

Why are you tagging so many people?

It didnt do it automatically when i created the topic. Something went wrong, so i figured id just everyone that i had spoken with from the beginning. Lol.

2 Likes

This is my grow journal. Think it was supposed to tag all but when I created It, it tagged no one.

2 Likes

My bad DrillBit and everyone else on notice. Thanks for the tip @Redeyedranger guess ill try rockwood next. I need a rock solid organic nute though. Maybe start a topic in a bit

2 Likes

You could carefully flush the soil.

1 Like

For leaf mold, it’s waaaay safer to use an h2o/h2o2 solution & spray it onto the plant. Vinegar works safely in the soil, but can cause issues on leaves.

4 Likes

Cool Just curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys @dbrn32 @MattyBear @blackthumbbetty @MAXHeadRoom, is it ok to use cal mag for seedlings and clones? I’m asking cause I’m not 100% if those elements are available in my water and my seedling and clone seems like their lush green color are turning a bright lime green on the tips and edges of the leaves. Especially the clone, but it’s peat pellet was a bit dry too. On the seedling, it was just the tips and the very first false leaves, the leaves that pop out of the soil, I know there is a name for them but idk it. Lol

1 Like

Clones should be fed the same amount as the mother plant was getting when you cloned her. Once she’s established her roots that is… Seedlings shouldn’t need cal/mag. Can you post an updated photo?

6 Likes

Not yet unfortunately. It’ll be the 17th before I have high speed data again.

1 Like

Damn. It’s hard to diagnose most symptoms without seeing it… I’ll stick to what I said above for now lol

5 Likes

Like Matt pointed out, seedlings and clones two different things. However to answer your question, you shouldn’t really need to be loading on calmag for either. Maybe a little for clones, but without a real developed root system it’s not like they’ll be eating like my ass kills a ribeye lol. A seedling probably doesn’t need any.

7 Likes

Here’s Indy. she look healthy to yall?

10 Likes

Looks good man :+1:

2 Likes