Super skunk first time indoors

Dude! You gotta come by and let me try some! I can’t wait for mine!!! LOL

1 Like

I’d be glad to @Whodat66 ! Heading to crank the personal chopper right now, want me to do an air drop or land in the back yard? :joy:

1 Like

A drone delivery would be peachy :wink:

1 Like

I may have to do the chop a bit early this year, im getting some bug issues and I don’t want to loose too much product.

Couple weeks seems pretty realistic. Getting cloudy though, so check them regularly.

2 Likes

Yup we are around same stages. Sproutd auto 6/17. I think i saw amber with naked eye today tho. May flush the crap outta her n 48 hours til Saturday chop…

2 Likes

Almost there be patient u want to see some of the white dots to turn amber once u see them turning amber start your flush don’t flush to soon

2 Likes

You’ve got at least two weeks left.

2 Likes

Anyone ever seen bugs like this? They were on the underside of one of my leaves on mother plant. Apparently guarding their solid gold eggs! Lol

Wow, not sure. I would snip that whole end of the leaf and throw it in a jar to see what those buggers do. They don’t appear to be doing much damage for now, unless that brown spot was their doing.

1 Like

Spiny assassin bugs. They eat insects and caterpillars and spiders. The wont hurt your plant. They are good to have in your garden.

3 Likes

Yay! I win for not saying “cast them into the fire!” LOL. Good info

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: ida crushed them. Good to know. In ‘keep’ category

1 Like

Updates on mother and clones.
Mother;

Clones;

9 Likes

That mother looks SO healthy, well into stacking up! Great job, @Drillbit!

1 Like

Great job :facepunch:
Buds on mom are getn thick look dense AF.
Clones are comin along nicely too :clap: :v:

1 Like

@Drillbit those bugs people buy from store to kill everything else that eats the plant so don’t kill them but when you trim shake the trimings hard to get them off they are good outside inside they bread and will start to bite you so wash them good In H2O so you don’t bring them in house. Well it’s good to always wash I do it every time fight off mold when drying and gives it a clean taste also gets any little bugs that might want to stay with it’s meal lol so wash it good cose u see the bugs and eggs you don’t want that in your joint or bong or bowl or what ever you smoke in lol sry just got done smokeing and am ranting sry still doing it kk done. !!!

1 Like

So for an indoor grow as well? My only question about washing is the temp of the solution. I know that the same process (basically) is used to remove the goodies for bubble hash.

I wash mine in water at about 62 - 68 same as the water they grow in i use a 20 gal tote and I use about 3-4 ml per 5 gal so about a 1/2 oz per tote and I change water after each plant so I get clean and fresh buds it gets dirty pretty quick lol also I grow indoors rdwc 4-8 plants depending on size and time I want to spend lol @Whodat66

1 Like

OK, so I’ve never had enough ‘product’ to worry about long term storage :wink: I think I may get there this grow thank God. So it is about 1/4c h2o2/gallon of water, and room temp or less?

1 Like