Super skunk first time indoors

You should plant your clones into some good soil like Foxfarm, don’t use the starter mix. Clones are adult plants, not seedlings, so they need the same nutes that the mother plant gets. You can plant them as soon as you see some good roots coming from them.

3 Likes

So I would be safe putting them in roots organic soil without burning them up? A slurry test of roots organic soil is around 1000ppm.

3 Likes

Yep you’re gtg

2 Likes

@Drillbit looking good my friend, Sorry I’ve been super busy but it looks like @raustin got you covered. Great job

1 Like

Yes, plant them in that, they need the nutes just like an adult plant.

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs, can I just use any coconut water or is there a specific brand or type I need to be on the lookout for?

1 Like

Go to your supermarket and get a coco from the fruit Dept. Mix with R.O water, a little goes a long way. 15ml per quart. Cocowater , reg watereing, regular watering Coco water , water, water. That’s my schedule until I see more growth then I add stronger nutrients , hopes this helps @Drillbit

1 Like

Thanks. Bookmarked your post.

1 Like

@raustin @Mrcrabs Is this a deformity I need to be worried about? Appears to be 3 leaves on a singe node forming. Here’s a pic;

4 Likes

Ooooo! I would definitely top it after that node get’s bigger, turn 3-into-6 :wink:

5 Likes

Update on Indy. Still looking very healthy. Waiting for her to recover from her last topping and gonna move her outside for flowering. Will she have to be slowly introduced to the sun or Is she ok to just move outside when ready?

7 Likes

She’ll definitely need to be hardened off before going straight into the sun. I’d do a few hours at first, in the shade, then more. Then gradually a little more at a time until she’s sunbathing. I’m not an outdoor grower, myself (yet), but I’ve read this advice lots of times. Check with some more experience growers for more details, but that’s the general idea, let them build a tolerance.

4 Likes

Yup. Jefe has ot correct. Ease her into the shaded sun areas for a few hours. N let her grow accustomed

2 Likes

@Drillbit hay yes you can put her outside in sun but start in shade for a day then put her in sun for a few hr on day two threw 4 then she I’ll be good to stay in sun but never more then 8hr of direct sun so make sure you are getting some shade during the day. The way it works even if you start outside is u want sun to hit her at start of day to get rid of any overnight dew that may form then at about high sun or mid of the day u want a little shade as to not burn her then the setting sun light is good for her. So watch when high sun is or hottest part of day and try to get her in shade at that point then back in sun after that but don’t put her under a tree easiest way to get pest.

1 Like

Got it. thanks @BigDaddyCain.

Yeah I think she’ll like it bettervoutside just slowly weather her to direct sunlight start in shaded area first and then gradually do it over the course of a week maybe

1 Like

Feeding time!
2tsp Medusa’s magic
2tsp Gaia mania
2tsp Athena’s amines
1tsp Demeter’s destiny
2tsp Herculean harvest
1tsp Zeus juice
Foliar spray- bloom khaos
660ppm @6.3ph in
600ppm @6.3ph out
Time to bump it up a bit. Gonna start Late veg schedule next feeding.

8 Likes

Looks good man. Nice and bushy :facepunch:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Those tops in the center are about to take off!

1 Like

Dude where did u get ur fixtures! I have lamps hanging all around. That would maximize space better

N how am i just noticing this! :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like