Super skunk first time indoors

You just caused some “harm” to your girl. She needed some time to recover. Growth will resume to normal. Patients Grasshopper.

2 Likes

On the plus side, that pic is her in a 5gal smart pot. That kinda gives you an idea of how big she is. And she’s only 3 weeks old too!

4 Likes

She has plenty of room to spread out them roots and get big n happy for you. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Made me have to go check mine out. I’ve got to the point that I only bother to check on them every 2 days.

I can’t wait till I finally get the aluminum for my light build. No more blurple yea!!!

6 Likes

they are looking gorgeous! I like your scrog net, that’s smart! I was gonna construct mine out of some coated wire I have a spool of here at home. Are you gonna build a quantum board?

1 Like

I’m building with 14x, double row, Bridgelux 22” strips. Took a bit of time to slowly order in all the parts (as budget allowed for) and now only thing left to get is a piece of aluminum from a scrap place.

I went to a sign maker around the corner from me. He said he had lots of scraps. I said great, do you have any 2’x1.5’ pieces? Yup. That’s great, could I buy one? Nope, I sell all my scraps. Ok np I’ll pay what you think is fair. Well, like I said, I sell all my scraps. Ok?? What would you charge me then? Nope, try someone else. I sell my scraps.

Ok then. Keep doing them drugs there buddy. It hasn’t affected your brains at all. Nope, :laughing: it’s not totally meth’ed up thinking AT ALL :+1:t3:

• Even if he sell all his scraps to a single individual or company; would that one piece ever be missed!?
4 Likes

Here is where that oops was meant to go @Big123 if you wanna read more.

2 Likes

Lol hop the fence at night lol

5 Likes

So here’s my idea for a diy CO2 generator. I have a family member who is a nurse and i have access to certain medical equipment. Namely an IV drip system. Here’s a pic;

The idea is to empty the saline solution and replace with vinegar. Was gonna start an iv drip into a 2 liter bottle with baking soda filled in the bottom about 2 inches deep. About 2 more inches above the baking soda level line, I was gonna melt holes in the bottle to vent the co2 into my tent. What do y’all think? Could it work? I know the dangers of having such a concoction in a grow tent but with the equipment I have, I could do it very safely without jeopardizing my grow. The only thing I’d have to keep my eyes on is the vinegar level in the 2 liter bottle. Only question I really have is how frequently would a drop of vinegar have to hit the baking soda to generate an appropriate amount of co2 for a single plant?

2 Likes

On second thought, forget about 2 liter bottle. I’ll just use a five gallon bucket that sits on the bottom of the grow tent. I think it’s genius! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Same basic principal, but less redneck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You pretty much just have to plan for one night. The next morning whatever baking soda is left is 'used-ish". Check with the nurse (or drip it and wait for hours) about how long an IV drip lasts on the different settings. For a 6hr dark period you probably have no problem with the IV bag. For 12hr you might want to rig the dripper part onto something else bigger.

That said, the perfect set-up would allow the drip to hit new baking soda each time. And what I came up with is that it’s more trouble than it’s worth.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. A larger vinegar reservoir. I’ve already timed it and I can get it to do a single drop every 20-25 seconds. It may not be a lot of co2 for a single drop but it will build throughout the day. If I let it run throughout the dark cycle, there will be plenty of co2 for the plant to use when the light kicks on.

1 Like

I guess that I would rather spend my time getting to the point that I can experiment without it being detrimental. There are way too many successful growers that don’t screw with CO2

1 Like

Well I can certainly respect that. I’ve just been doing some research into the subject and what I’ve found is that it creates an environment that causes plants to have a shorter veg time and 25% bigger yields. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t feel I could do it safely. Thanks for the input @Whodat66. I want to know how everyone feels about it.

Pretty sure you need an isolated room to do that, I dont think an exhaust fan sucking 160cfm directly from your tent will help CO2 stay in there.

3 Likes

I don’t have an intake fan yet. Plan to in the next month or two.

Dont you have an exhaust fan?

1 Like

Not yet. I leave it open during the light cycle. Dehumidifier and fan on during dark cycle. Had no problems with temp or humidity so far. Of course at night, it’s closed up so no light gets in but humidifier and fan is working well for those times.

Ok, so no co2 till my lighting gets a major upgrade. Lol. Just found out from @dbrn32.

4 Likes