Super skunk Fem indoor grow

I have grown a few different strains. Indoor and outdoor. I have a average idea of nutrients, lighting and soil. All of my harvests have been bountiful. Until now… I have some super skunk that I planted in October that still hasn’t flowered. I might see some beginnings of flowers just now. I have it on an 18 six light cycle( like all
Of my prevous grows) The only thing is we had a cold snap on six weeks ago. And my tent isn’t that insulated. Do you think that could’ve started some thing?. I don’t see any sign of disease- although than a few of the leaves are yelling at the edges.
Any ideas?

3 Likes

Welcome. Is this an auto or photoperiod plant?

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. Do you have pictures? :blush::v:

2 Likes

Wondering thus too? A photoperiod won’t flower on 18 hours light. An auto should this old, but sometimes that gene is recessive in some seeds. If this is an auto i would reduce light schedule to 12/12 and flowers should come.

How cold? Cold enough will definitely slow plants down, but i don’t think I’ve seen it completely keep plants from flowering.

4 Likes

This :arrow_double_up: some autos just don’t feel like autoing. (Assuming she’s an auto.)

3 Likes

Feminized seeds . If I drop too 12/12 will that harm the baby kush mint autos I have in there

1 Like

It was -20 outside. Tent is in basement so hard to keep above 50 at night.

If your babies are photoperiods then yes (it will trigger them to go into flower) if autos then no they flip on their own

1 Like

You are going to want to get a heat source in there. I use heat lamps with reptile bulbs which usually keeps me where I want to be throughout a grow. If you dont already, I’d recommend getting insulation boards under your tent.
SRXES Ceramic Heat Emitter, 2Pcs Reptile Heat Lamp, No Light Heating Light Bulb for Reptiles, Bearded Dragon, Chicken, Pet (60) https://a.co/d/9QWOnXY
Fluker’s Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch for Reptiles ( Packaging May Vary ) https://a.co/d/duoD9Y7

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :potted_plant:

1 Like

20221107_085412

4 Likes

Babies are auto. So I will change to 12/12.Get heatlamps… And see what happens. I am much luckier with outdoor grows. But I need to keep it green in the winter or I get sad.

1 Like

@Miscgrower I heard that! N welcome to the forum! I personally use small amazon heaters hooked up to an inkbird controller set at 82 degrees with a 3 degree fluctuation. The heaters arent really expensive either just honestly grabbed the cheapest i could find lol was about $15 a heater. I know someone here posted up that they purchased chicken coop warmers that can be hung up so i might eventually look into that to clear up floor space

I agree with others, this is pretty cold.

owens-corning-foam-board-insulation-52ddngx-64_300
Good Advice! Forum posters also mentioned insulating tent tops with blankets.

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to following up with successful flowering plants. Peace