Question from a fellow grower:
24 days into flowering, my hydro grown Super silver haze went limp overnight. What happened?
Claire- enclosed are two pictures of the troubled plant at issue and answers to your questions.
- The strain is super silver haze
- PH is 6.2
- Nutrient -General hydroponics: Gro 1 tsp/gal, Micro 2 tsp/gal, bloom 3 tsp/ gal
- 400 W HPS on 12/12
- temp is 62 degrees night , 62 -66 day
- Don’t know humidity
- Ventilation-the plant is in an open room 30’ x 40’ x 11’ high
- No humidifier, dehumidifier or AC
- No Co2
Right next to this plant are two gold leaf
plants of the same age, flowering at the same time, and they are
perfectly healthy. They are 25 days into flowering. I have been growing
with this method for at least three or four years and never had this