Super Silver haze feminized

These were seedlings on February 1. Using happy frog, ILGM fertilizer kit, my first grow. I’ve made mistakes and have learned a lot. Today is 7th week since flowering and 12/12 light setting. Grown inside, 3 fans. Use a 1/2 gallon of water every two days and fertilizer once a week on Mondays. How do they look?

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They look awesome!! :rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

The one that has yellow leaves was before I found happy frog, boy what a difference that made

They look like they can use more light, but otherwise look pretty good.

3 Likes

Thanks I never topped them or trained them. I want to use that on the next grow

Agree with @MidwestGuy , they needed lights to be closer from the start I suspect.

You did a good job! Lots of buds on them. Let them fatten up and get heavy now.

Probably at least 4-5 weeks to go.

2 Likes

So my lights aren’t strong enough. One is a T5 4’ active grow led 4 bulb. The other is a 350r.

HLG 350r Diablo light. I can’t change 12/12 now correct

T5s don’t add much to a grow. The 350r is a great light, but may not be enough for your grow space or perhaps it is placed too high above the plants.

The give away for lights not being intense enough is the spacing between the nodes of the plant. Good lighting placed properly will result in a plat structure like this:

3 Likes

I wondered how the space was filled on all the pictures I have seen. I just got the HLG about 7 weeks ago. The other was a gift and I wand to replace it. Suggestions? My tent is 4x8x6 high

1 Like

Thanks and I am getting impatient. This is awesome experience I’ve had so much fun. Good thing the zippers on the tent are good quality I can’t stay out of the tent.

3 Likes

That is what I got recently except it is 6 and a half ft high. I only grow in one half of it and have a new Mars Hydro T-3000 450watt light for that.

That is a good light.
I got this far with (2x) Mars Hydro T-1000 150 watt lights.

2 Likes

Add 2 more 350r’s. Even one more 350r would be a significant increase, but if you want to fill a 4x8 three total would be better. Watch refurbished items and discount codes and you can usually scoop them at a reasonable price.

5 Likes

Ok thanks I’m shopping looks like. I appreciate everyone’s input and help.

2 Likes

Wow those look fantastic. I’m excited for my next grow.

2 Likes

Having the 350r the entire grow with some basic LST will make a significant difference. With correct light heights you will be able to control node spacing much better.

1 Like

So it’s been almost two weeks since last post. Trichomes are still clear, Bud’s aren’t as sticky now and don’t appear to be growing as I thought they would be. My first grow so I’m not sure. Think maybe 3 weeks left.

1 Like

2 Likes