Super silver haze and Blueberry grow

Exciting!!

1 Like

Looking good my friend , I haven’t tried the super critical but I bet they turn out great and are nice and strong for you,keep me updated brother

3 Likes

Here are the girls at 7 weeks old,the super silver haze is seriously telling me just one more week till I’m done

@DoobieNoobie. @elheffe702
@Holmes. @LoCoRock
@Coltfire. @TDubWilly
@Alex4buds. @Myfriendis410
@Zombo. @TxGrowman

5 Likes

A few better pictures

4 Likes

Lookin’ good Brother. Sorry I have been off line so long. Been having a bit of problems with my PTSD and had to get my head straight before it really messed me up. I might have become part of the 22 every day. Didn’t want to do that ! Still more weed to grow and smoke. Catch ya again soon. I am going to be around a lot more now. Just started soaking a SSH seed yesterday.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your ptsd brother I know that can be really hard,I hope you’re getting all the help you need,really good to see you around again, I hope you do drop some seeds soon I’m just trying to get some white widow started,the super silver haze is a great choice,a good strong grower and smells and tastes amazing, I hope to see you about more as you feel better,we’re always here for you brother

1 Like

Here’s my girls at 8 weeks in flower,I’m thinking give them another week and then harvest

@LoCoRock. @TxGrowman
@North_East_Newbie. @elheffe702
@EYE69MYSELF. @DoobieNoobie
@Alex4buds. @TDubWilly
@Willd. @Holmes

5 Likes

That looks like it’s going to be tasty!

2 Likes

8 weeks in flower or 8 weeks in 12/12? :thinking: They are looking like a bunch of little Gummies to me :grin: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah it’s they are smelling pretty tasty to,they don’t smell the same either but I find it harder to articulate what the difference is as I just love the smell of everything I grow lol and it’s probably closer to 9 weeks at 12/12 and it only took a couple of days to see the difference in the plants so I just rounded it off to 8 weeks-ish in flower

2 Likes