Super silver haze and Blueberry grow

Just new to finding your grow mate. They look really strong. Yours are a couple of weeks behind mine. That is quite a height difference! (if you turn your light off and use the flash from your phone, you will get much better pictures to show off their crystaliness (?) better! :wink: :rofl:

Are you going to do a major defoliate? That will open them up really nicely. Possibly tie down a few branches to open them up? It will boost them along really well.

How are the indica handling the light distance difference? Not noticing any starving?

If it were me with that height difference, I would be putting the chubby little indicas on a booster seat (milk crate/ stackable cubes or similar). Problem gone. :wink:

That is just an observation from a newbie - certainly not with any authority :rofl:

Will be watching to see the rest of the grow.

Go for it! The home stretch is in sight! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your comments, I won’t bother to defoliate any more as the fan leaves feed the plant, I realise I should do the lower branches and I do sometimes but I’m limited at what I’m able to do these days so as they turn yellow I’ll take them off, I don’t like them to be to close to the light so I’ll just let the grow continue as it is as the buds will be stacking up plenty more yet and I don’t want to burn or scorch any of the buds,what plants are you growing bro

2 Likes

The defoliation is the trigger they are waiting for. Once you are 3 or 4 weeks plus into flower, the older, bigger fan leaves are only getting in the way and shading growth points. Only the big fan leaves though - not the smaller sugar coated leaves in the actual buds. Just nip the fan leaves off just short of the base and it will leave a support for the bud site without any other impact. All the growth now (or really, really soon) will be bud focused.
I think you would be doing yourself a disservice by not getting rid of them. :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the help bro, I’ll definitely get to trimming off the big ones if they aren’t needed to feed my girls anymore, I have done much more trimming than I have in my last couple of grows but I have passed over much of my day to day with my plants over to my sister and I just remove the yellowing leaves day to day but I didn’t realise the plants were actually waiting for me to do it and I’ve been leaving a lot to be done when I harvest,so I’ll get to it brother,thanks for the advice

1 Like

I’m just reading now and it’s saying not to prune after the 2nd week into the flower cycle, I have tried to get her to prune leaves before but her attitude is the plant knows what’s best for it and they’ll drop the ones they don’t need,after reading I’m also learning that it helps to trim those leaves as soon as they start yellowing so they don’t use up precious time and resources waiting for them to die by themselves

1 Like

This is my current grow @LoCoRock. If you would like to check it out

1 Like

Thanks D… I did not know ya started a new one. Last time I checked in with you I think you were having home repairs or someone by the house. Plus maybe it was a brother that was sick, not sure in that one. Regardless hope all is well, set to watch

1 Like

Yeah it was the estate agent sending lots of people around to do house repairs with the electric’s to bring it all up to code,that was a while ago now, I hope you’re doing well bro,I also did a gold leaf grow last time I think you missed,I have a smaller grow room now as my sister does most of my manual parts of my grow these days and I look in and help where I can,she get really worried about people and the police so wanted a grow room more the size of a wardrobe so that she could disguise it as a wardrobe if we ever get anyone round ,so I’m reduced to just 2 plants max now,what grows do you currently have on the go

1 Like

Just my lil 5 x 4’ … Just finished up WC and Recon that was 7 but 5 were outside and I got absolutely crushed w mold. Learned some good lessons w the outdoor girls, humility and perseverance mainly. LoL. I remember the GL, I had grown it as well and I remember now the electrician was in and out no worries correct? Now the grows BG & thc bomb a couple weeks in plus I just soaked some old Chocolope seeds from my very 1st ILGM order. We’ll see! If 2 gets ya by that’s gr8, sisters a saint it seems? I know I don’t need 6 but hopefully I’ll manage to keep atleast 4 alive. LOL

1 Like

Thanks bro yeah my sister is my career to since we share a cottage but I do all the driving and I do what I can when I can, I hope you’re grow is doing well you’ll have to tag me in

2 Likes

Here’s my girls 4 weeks in flower,trimmed some of the leaves but this took 3 goes and my sister telling me to leave them alone it’s her grow lol

The super silver haze

Now the blueberry

@LoCoRock. @Myfriendis410
@elheffe702. @TDubWilly
@Coltfire. @Willd
@Alex4buds. @Holmes
@Zombo. @EYE69MYSELF

8 Likes

Some pictures I just took before the lights come on

3 Likes

My girls at 5 weeks in flower,just some quick pictures as I haven’t got much time,I’ll try to get some more pictures tomorrow before the lights come on

@elheffe702. @TDubWilly
@LoCoRock. @Myfriendis410
@DoobieNoobie. @Coltfire
@Zombo. @Holmes
@Willd. @Alex4buds

6 Likes

Here’s some more of the ssh

2 Likes

Here’s some more blueberry

2 Likes

Here’s my girls at 6 weeks in flower

@Holmes. @Myfriendis410
@elheffe702. @LoCoRock
@Alex4buds. @DoobieNoobie
@TDubWilly. @Willd
@Zombo. @Coltfire

6 Likes

I would have to take a little bit of both and roll me a rainbow doobie, when they are ready of course :grin: Going to be some good herb when done my friend!

3 Likes

Super critical, 2 weeks in flower

The rest have just started ,besides the garden , this year im doing a few in pots as well.
there are 7 in there this year and 5 in pots ,plus the other 2 sites are up and running.

6 Likes

It’s fun when it’s getting near chopping time. Hurry up and wait…it all pays off!! Very nice :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone,they are looking great and getting really smelly now,yeah getting really close now

2 Likes