Super silver haze and Blueberry grow

u talking bout the super skunk hero. Just asking that wat i call mine im going sum those now

1 Like

Here’s my Blueberry and Super Silver Haze,I have put them into flower now

@Willd. @Myfriendis410
@Alex4buds. @Coltfire
@Holmes. @TDubWilly
@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@Zombo. @Midwestnewbie

5 Likes

Nice and bushy daz, looks good man!

1 Like

Nice brother, ive just put a super silver haze ,into pop.
Just hope mine looks as good as yours ive cut back by 5 plants this season, but I should still yield as much as long as they grow to the size stated.

that’s my super critical
In saying ive cut back im making up for it with a few autos

3 Likes

I’m sure yours will do great,good to hear from you bro I hope you’re feeling well and thanks @Holmes brother

1 Like

Those are some bushes!

1 Like

Thanks brother I’m hoping for good things from them both

1 Like

Here are my girls one week in flower looking good

@Myfriendis410. @elheffe702
@DoobieNoobie. @Holmes
@Alex4buds. @TDubWilly
@Zombo. @Willd
@Coltfire. @Midwestnewbie

7 Likes

Here’s my girls 2 weeks in flower,this them together

Now the super silver haze

Now the blueberry,the last picture shows a double header coming through,has anyone had this before

@Coltfire. @Myfriendis410
@elheffe702. @Willd
@DoobieNoobie. @Zombo
@Alex4buds. @TDubWilly
@TxGrowman. @Holmes

7 Likes

This is interesting that your doing a sativa and an indica in same tent, as all I’ve read is not to mix due to the growth differences…and you seem to have broken that. I’m curious, and if you already said so I missed it and am sorry, but did you start seeds both at same time? Did you do any type of topping or training to keep them relatively same height?

1 Like

The seeds were planted at the same time and I fimmed them both about 3 times but I didn’t try to get them the same size

1 Like

Here’s my girls 3 weeks in flower

This is the super silver haze

And then it’s the blueberry

@Myfriendis410. @Coltfire
@Alex4buds. @TDubWilly
@Willd. @TxGrowman
@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@Zombo. @Holmes

8 Likes

Not only that, the Blueberry Indica is almost 2x the height of the SSH Sativa lol. :thinking:

Looking great tho, SSH or Super Lemon Haze is a definite on my wishlist!!

1 Like

Thanks brother and yeah the blueberry is a bit taller but the super silver haze is a bit bushyer, I have grown both before and much bigger but I had a bigger grow room then,they are still both doing great this time to

1 Like

@daz49 yeah bro, them buds are lookin real nice for 3 weeks in flower. Looking like there gonna be some fat things going on by the time you harvest them beauties​:palm_tree::grin:!!!

1 Like

Thanks bro,I’d love to see yours,don’t get to paranoid about it ,if you don’t tell anyone about it then there’s not much chance the police will ever know about it,and sorry to hear about your knee,you make sure you rest it up and let your girlfriend look after you

2 Likes

2 Likes

@daz49 @Holmes This is mine as of 14th September. Its a Hermie!!! I couldn’t look after it properly as I was moving about at its most critical stage so went under stress and I’ve not been there to get it out in the sun since it started flowering so it lives in the shed only the door gets opened to let in light so definitely not ideal. It gets its 12 or 13 hours dark but there is a street light close so she may not flower properly. It’s about a month in flower and the bugs should be 3 times bigger then they are! There are Cristal’s all around them though so I will get something off it it’s just not gonna be great anyway there she is and 1 thing I can say is I’ve learned so much and the next run will go at more smoothly. If i grow out side im gonna do auto so I don’t have half the problems with light next year. Anyway have a great week.talk soon…

2 Likes

She looks okay brother,sativa dominant,not huge but as you say you have moved her around a lot and stressed her out a bit but you let her finish and you should end up with some smoke able weed from her and as you say you have learned a lot from this grow,that’s what you’re first few grows is all about,well done bro,she will get more and more smelly yet so the best is yet to come as the buds get bigger and better for you bro,this is usually the part where you get hooked lol , I have found that growing is very much like tattoos to me,very addictive,you get a bit of pain but the reward is what makes it worthwhile,keep it up buddy

2 Likes

Thanks @daz49 yes mate a few duck ups but it hasn’t really been my falt I know the rite settings I could grow a real beauty and your right about the tattoo analogy I like that 1 mate! Lol I can’t wait 2 harvest them little nugs at least if we go into lock down we gonna be nice 4 a while Daz!!! Thanks for your input anyway well appreciated… Yes mate life is good and I hope you’re getting in it today! :palm_tree::green_heart::palm_tree::grin:

1 Like