Here are my new super silver haze and blueberry girls, popped up 4 th of July
The ssh is sativa dominant and the blueberry is Indica dominant

@Myfriendis410. @Alex4buds
@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@TDubWilly. @Willd
@Coltfire. @Zombo
@Holmes. @NTMAREMACH

13 Likes

Some day I’ll do an SSH: mine was a failure to launch and replaced with a Purple Haze: love the strain. You should enjoy it for daytime use.

4 Likes

Yeah I thought you guys across the pond might remember that date lol I have loved these strains before so I’m looking forward to a great grow

2 Likes

Grandma was from Newmarket which is a famous horse race track in England. I still haven’t been to the family castle. Can’t say the name as it will identify who I am and its illegal in Texas. :joy::+1::+1:

I was thinking of growing SSH but I need Tora Bora more for knocking me out.

3 Likes

With those two strains you should have every mood covered! You got to love variety :grin: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes indeed brother and I’m hoping if I can save some of everything, I have by the time they should be ready I’m hoping I’ll have 5 different strains if I can save some of everything

I’ll be starting another, I killed my SSH clones. It had a higher potency than some of the others I’ve grown. That’s just based off of plant weight, and resin collection from BHO.

2 Likes

Here are the girls another week older,my super silver haze is the one on the left hand the other is the blueberry

@Myfriendis410. @Alex4buds
@TDubWilly. @Coltfire
@elheffe702. @Willd
@DoobieNoobie. @Zombo
@Midwestnewbie. @north_

9 Likes

looking good as always brother, ive just started one, super critical auto, should produce upwards of 800gm ,with a 65 day from germination to harvest, i will put the others in ,in about 3 weeks, and a couple more autos next week.

2 Likes

@daz49 how are you my brother? Your baby’s are coming along nicely Daz, you have some nice flavours there mate. It will be nice 2 watch them growing and the super silver haze will turn out nice and frosty hopefully Daz. I sometime like to smoke a Doobie and sit and just watch mine growing away. I think it’s so peaceful mate ! Ànyway am a bit unsure how to start a grow fred but 2 be honest I haven’t really tried and I know I should. well have a good day mate I can’t wait 2 get home from work and get stoned rite up in the air mate! Lol happy growing…:green_heart::palm_tree::green_heart::palm_tree::green_heart:

1 Like

Here are the girls looking good, They were fimmed again middle of last week so I am waiting till next weekend to change them into flower

@Coltfire. @Alex4buds
@DoobieNoobie. @elheffe702
@Myfriendis410. @TDubWilly
@Holmes. @Willd
@Zombo. @TxGrowman

7 Likes

Hi Daz. I see you are in UK. Do you mind me asking where you get your seeds from?

I am new to all this and obviously in UK things are very different. Been stung a few times while trying to access for pain relief so thought I’d look at growing for myself. Any advice Gratefully received.

They look like fine plants.

3 Likes

Hi bro, I got my seeds from Robert Bergman,they are a huge company in the USA and through them I got the I love growing marijuana site and I have been growing with their help and posting my grow threads if you want to check them out, I don’t know if they are still shipping at the moment because of the pandemic,you can ask me anything at any time

2 Likes
2 Likes

Gonna be some big plants after the flip

4 Likes

Thanks brother I hope so,looking forward to a couple of big fat girls I have my fingers crossed

2 Likes

Big fat girls need love too :grin: :sunglasses: Looking good daz I second Tdubs opinion!

3 Likes

Thanks brother,these are my kind of big fat girls lol

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Nice I just started my grow i love tips this my first grow. Check my post out yall.

2 Likes