Super silver haze a happy threesome

Really sorry to hear that you’re having a hard time my friend, I hope you get the right medication sorted bro and get yourself a grow on the go,anytime you need to chat brother I’m here for you

4 Likes

Pictures from today

They are so smelly now I just love it’s,I hope you all love them to

@Willd. @Screwauger. @elheffe702
@Coltfire. @TxGrowman. @Hogmaster
@Myfriendis410. @Countryboyjvd1971
@Smokin_ernie. @Zombo

11 Likes

Good job @daz49

1 Like

I grew NL my first grow and that does make you sleep good… at least my stuff did… good high… butbwas my first grow and I probably harvested it too late and could have done better as far as my skill at growing… @TxGrowman __

3 Likes

Thanks bro,they are so sticky and smelly,I’m sure these being a northern lights / skunk and haze mix,would be great for helping you sleep to,I’m stringing a few buds up now,gotta say it’s my most favourite room in my house

2 Likes

I used some soft yarn and bamboo sticks and had to tie up some of my AK47 buds yesterday… they getting heavy… @daz49… The AK47 I have is a hybrid but these gals got tall fast so I’m guessing the smoke will be more like Sativa… I don’t have sleep issues, I’m good at sleeping lol

1 Like

lol the sleeping part of it was for @TxGrowman. As you said about your northern lights being helpful for sleeping to bro,glad to hear your buds are getting heavy,shoot me some good pictures

1 Like

I consider you a Pro at this @daz49

Your grows always look like examples out of the text book of indoor cultivation.

Just gorgeous.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate it, I do love growing and all you guys help me a lot,I’m lucky to have so much time on my hands and I feel I’m very lucky with most of my grows,great to hear it though, it’s like a really nice pat on the back.

2 Likes

Checking the trichomes tonight and they are mostly clear and cloudy,no amber yet,they are at day 49 of flower

2 Likes

Way more time needed… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro,Yeah I would think anytime from another 17 days to middle of January,and my birthday is January 14th, I appreciate your help bro

3 Likes

I’m looking at same time frame @daz49… gonna get some pics for you when I can… I’m gonna enter a BOM pic so I’ll shoot you some as well

1 Like

Looking forward to it brother, I’d better not enter BOM to give you a chance a brother lol just yanking ya chain I’m sure yours are great

3 Likes

That’s good one @daz49, there is a lot of good buds out there… would be great to compete against you brother!

1 Like

I think I’ll wait till the January BOM for mine brother,I know they are already good enough to win but it’s best to let them finish and they’ll look even better,good luck bro

Sorry to hear of your experience with the meds bro. and the trips to the woods. Hunting by myself as you say is much more enjoyable and it can ease the stress to just be out there. Green grass and high tides bro

1 Like

i feel you @TxGrowman…i’m going to try microdosing mushrooms to help me… i’ll let you know how it works out.

3 Likes

Wow they are looking great brother.

1 Like

Thanks bro,I’m liking this grow and the smell is amazing, I always come out with my favourite scent on lol

2 Likes