Super silver haze a happy threesome

great looking bud @daz49

1 Like

Thanks guys,thereā€™s a lot more orange pistols, I love the way they are coming along

2 Likes

Niiiice looking plants @daz49

Coming right along my friend!!

1 Like

@daz49 nice very nice

2 Likes

How are you doing today @daz49 and @BIGE

2 Likes

iā€™m great @Hogmaster,how about you?
get any snow?

1 Like

No just rain @BIGE 34 outside so itā€™s close

3 Likes

we got ice sat.evening and by the next morning it was goneā€¦lol
the same temps here just a tad colder it would have been a big mess.

2 Likes

Hi my friend,little tired but otherwise Iā€™m doing good how are you doing,been frozen and wet here but no snow yet,some strong winds

1 Like

I have been busy but great :grin:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it,I put these into flower the 28th October

3 Likes

Looking good Darren! I have an SSH sitting in the queue now.

1 Like

Thanks bro ,have you grown them before? I have once and I think its around 9 weeks in flower,depending on your trichomes and how you want it and of course being aware of mould

2 Likes

This will be my first one. Iā€™m also setting up to do RDWC.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had to start stringing them as some of the buds are getting heavier

Thatā€™s some nice lookin buds !

1 Like

Thanks bro,do you have a grow on the go? How are you doing bro

1 Like

Having a hard time with my VA treatment for PTSD. Has been a hard time trying to sort all the problems out in my head. The medicine that they gave me is not helping, in fact it is making some things worse. Hoping to get a grow going soon. Has been a rough fall and I only even got out to hunt three times this year. Waste of a expensive license !

I have one redeeming thing, I still have about an oz of Skywalker left. That has really been a good grow and it has done nothing but get smoother as I let it age. Example bud (part of one). Still is nice and frosty and gets me buzzed off a very small amt. NEXT GROW: Northern Lights or Pure Indica. Have finally narrowed it to two and will only plant one.

Should start in a couple weeks. Take Care. Jerry :us::us::man_farmer:

10 Likes

Hang in there brother @TxGrowman, hoping you get your grow going soonā€¦ have a good day today!

3 Likes

Can you turn the lights off for 2mins to get a nice coloured pic :wink:

1 Like