Super silver haze a happy threesome

Your girls look about as far along as mine, seems like from picture your gonna have height issues possibly?.. I’m only 3-4 weeks into flower now @daz49… how tall is your tent brother, plants look nice and healthy… I gotta shoot some pics of mine over here

1 Like

Thanks @Screwauger. And. @Zombo. Brothers they are getting pretty big so I may well have a height issue,my tent is 4ft square and 6ft tall,I’m thinking of maybe getting another tent but I have nowhere to put it,mmmm what should I do,conundrum indeed

1 Like

I bought a larger tent and maxed out the height in my basement. I focus on plant height when I select strains for the tent. For example, I wouldn’t try to grow one of these awesome pineapple haze plants in there, I already know they top out at 7 feet tall. If it come necessary, supercropping is my rec. Just bend the tallest over, put some tape and such on the bend if you break it and let them go, Ive had to do it a couple times.

2 Likes

Wow @daz49 they’re looking like a jungle in there. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks guys ,I think mine is a little over the 6ft mark and when i grew this this one with the gold leaf last time they grew pretty tall,I think if I could do a tent per plant they would grow much fuller and bigger all round,is it true that I’m probably going to restrict their growth because of limited room? I know some people that grow 4-6 plants at a time in a tent the same as mine,he can’t understand how I grow mine so big loll

2 Likes

I have 2 SSH growing right now. I’ll be watching hope you finish these. Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks bro,is yours an indoor grow? If so what size tent? Have you grown them before

2 Likes

My first grow on these and with this new setup. I’m just doing 2 plants right now. One broke ground on 10/19 and the other on 10/26. I’m vegging them in a 3x3x5 and bloom in a 4x4x7.

2 Likes

Today’s pictures

I’m pretty pleased with how they are looking

@Willd. @Screwauger. @Zombo
@DoobieNoobie. @DoomSack
@Coltfire. @Countryboyjvd1971
@Smokin_ernie. @Hogmaster

10 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Looking great

1 Like

Nicely done @daz49… looks like your plants and mine are about the same as far as weeks and growth… I just Sledgehammered my girls yesterday… had some bite burn going on lower leafs… first time I’ve used this product… should have used some probably 2-3 feedings ago

1 Like

Thanks everyone,I’m really happy with the way my girls are looking

2 Likes

Looking good there brother.

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like

How many days since sprouting and how many days have they been in bloom? My 2 SSH plants are a week apart and are really starting to get big now. It’s only been 30 and 23 days since they broke ground and I’m trying to figure how much time I’m looking at between growing stages.

1 Like

They sprouted the 5th August and went 12/12 on the 28th October but they were about a week apart to

1 Like

I just fimmed them a few days ago and I’ll start some LST and tie down branches later this week. Hopefully they fill out the tent like yours are now.

1 Like

Yeah I fimmed mine a few times but I didn’t do any lst, I like to move them around if they get to close to the light,I’m sure yours will do great brother

1 Like

Pictures from today

I think they are looking pretty good, I hope you like them

@Screwauger. @Zombo. @Willd

@TxGrowman. @Coltfire. @Hogmaster
@Countryboyjvd1971. @BIGE
@elheffe702. @Lostscuba

10 Likes