Super silver haze a happy threesome

Let me know once worked out ,and how many at a time or over the year,

The best producing one I had was my first plant,a Durban poison that was around a pound wet weight but I didn’t have my jars then with the boveda packs,so it lost a lot of weight and was only about 10 ounces dry weight

Normally do 8 plants per site,and end up with around 7 to 10 pounds dry per site, but have 12 plants ,in this site ,12 at another site and 9 at 3rd site , 3rd site has gone right of have plant call power of Africa, its a 3meter plant and supposedly produced 1.5 to 2 pounds per plant have 4 of those down. All plants at 3rd site are over 7 ft, 2nd site is 12 Durban poisons, which are about 5.5 to 6.5 ft atm ,two sites are at 2nd week of budding.the site here is a good mix of high thc plants.

Pictures from today,jarred up and curing

@elheffe702. @Screwauger
@Willd. @Coltfire. @DoobieNoobie
@peachfuzz. @Myfriendis410
@Smokin_ernie. @Midwest newbie

@Holmes I thought I’d tag you in my grow if you fancy a look

That’s a heck of a stash! :+1:

Thanks brother, I haven’t worked out the weight yet, I have it all written down but it’s a healthy harvest

Looks like your set for a bit. Congrats I just went to those type of jars without the chalkboard I’ll get those next time. Smoke reports coming soon.

Yeah the chalkboard is so handy,Yeah hopefully it’ll keep me going till the next harvest

I gotta be honest every time I see the new fridge grow I get excited thinking it’s @elheffe702… nothing against the new guy just saying. Glad your getting some meds hopefully not paying out the ying yang and hope to see you posting pics from your new garden soon… keep on keepin on bro.

Yeah it’s great to feel I’ll be ok for a while just a shame it’s all the same strain

Here are the new ones

Yea I love to have at least 2 strains on hand at all times but isn’t always possible.

I know what you mean,i would love to end up with pure indica and sativa and mix’s,so I’d have sativa for during the day and indica for nights

It takes me about 4 throughout the day to cover everything completely. I can get by with two, but making one strain work for everything is an uphill battle.

Yeah I know what you mean bro and you can get a bit immune but it’s still all good

Well done brother, looks like a nice haul.

Yea sometimes I’ll keep just a few g’s of even a bud or two just to keep from locking out of the main stashes. Right now pretty fortunate to have 8 but a few are just a bowls worth.

Yeah it’s definitely nice to have a choice but with that in mind all 3 of the plants are jarred separately as you can get a lot of difference from one plant to the next with the same strain and the colour differences were amazing with these 3

Way to grow D-man. This will help with your aches and pains.
I think you guys say you’re pretty “chuffed” right?

Indeed my friend,chuffed to bits to say the least. ,thanks brother

One strain does not do it for me either, but one is better than none, still 5 would be OK! Nice haul @daz49. Smokers …burnem if ya gotem … Thanks for the tag brother!