Super silver haze a happy threesome

Ya i bought 20 beans and ive barely used 6 so far and i bought them like a bunch of years ago it seems… more then 5 …
had to give everything away…
2 + pounds and only asking for half on some girls that only need 6 more weeks to finish…
I was driving down the road with huge girl’s hanging out the back of my Tahoe with all the doors open down the highway… lol… its a good thing im legal… it just don’t look to good… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did you grow them outside? So how did you find the smell? Did you notice any skunk or northern light traits? I thought the buds themselves are fat and dense like the northern lights,what did you find?

Nope… indoors in my rdwc under cfls in vegg and one 3’ x 5’ double scrogg table under a xxxl air cooled hood with a 600 watt magnetic ballist with a 4500 Kelvin bulb… :wink:
There was 2 other plants in that same table…and
I got 5 z’s of solid bud from another girl that is a cross of ilgm white widow and juicy fruit… its ridiculous for sure… taste and stoney is crazy…
Other girl is at a buddy’s house and should finish at 18 oz’s or more… under a 1000 watt hps magnetic ballist in a xxxl hood… :grin:

2 Likes

Heres the last pic i got of them way before $hit hit the fan…

Lol…

4 Likes

Very nice bro,great looking grow room to

This is good and gone… you were the only one interested in the break down… :wink::grin:
Im gonna go take pics just for you… your spoiled… is what they will say… :wink:
Big @ss … joint and im out… $hitts gonna be coming deep… :grin::wink::laughing:

3 Likes

Oh ya… that was table one…
This is table #2

Lol… sorry , fuc%er i am…
For now… :wink::grin::laughing:
We kick this $hit off big time… :wink:

3 Likes

Very impressive buddy,you must get a great harvest,how many do you grow at a time,how do you dry and cure yours? since you seem to have a lot more experience than myself brother

1 Like

Got some better pictures for you today, I gotta say this in my opinion if you can see what I’m seeing,is the best looking bud I’ve done to date,this is the most colourful one of the 3

@Hogmaster. @Coltfire
@Countryboyjvd1971. @WillyJ
@BIGE. @Thelaughingwolf

6 Likes

I tried laying down a white towel and laying the buds on that to get better,clearer pictures for you all

This is just one of the 3 plants,so more pictures to come

@Midwestnewbie. @Screwauger
@Zombo. @Willd
@TxGrowman. @Myfriendis410
@Smokin_ernie. @elheffe702
@DoobieNoobie. @peachfuzz

14 Likes

ME LIKEY! ME LIKEY!
Way to go. Looks much better in focus

2 Likes

Thanks brother,I’m really pleased with this plant,so frosty and so colourful,you’ve helped a lot with that my friend and I appreciate that

1 Like

Very nice @daz49

2 Likes

I put this one in for February BOM ,I’d appreciate all of your support to try and give me a win.

@elheffe702. @Smokin_ernie
@Smokey2. @Screwauger
@Coltfire. @Willd
@Midwestnewbie. @Myfriendis410
@Zombo @DoobieNoobie

13 Likes

Nice bud Daz, good luck in the contest!!

2 Likes

What the heck are you doing up, buddy? It’s LATE in Wales! Get some sleep my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks bro’s. lol your not wrong it’s 02:33 here,but it’s always late to bed for me,just a case of how long I get to stay there lol

2 Likes

Okay.

Nice looking bud!

2 Likes

Very nice, have a question @daz49, how many grows are you doing a year , and what would be the overall weight for the year? Comparing to what i make on the one grow a year to what you make.

2 Likes

Hello my brother, I average 3 grows a year and I will have to work out weights for you bro as it’s been different amounts each grow

1 Like