Super silver haze a happy threesome

lol I tried it once before with a few little branches and the blades are really fast and I’m worried about it damaging my bud,so I don’t know how I feel about feeding a big bud into it,know what I mean

Yeah I’ve never seen one like that in operation so I’m not sure. Even the bowl trimmers will scalp popcorn buds. I’m sure with a little practice you can figure out how to make it work. The good news is even the trim is usable so you don’t really lose anything. It just switches from smoke to edible category.

Oh for real it won’t be any good for small buds or branches,it’s designed for outside growers with huge amounts to do,small ones will still be by hand

Ah I understand.

But I will still be giving it a very careful go and keep at it till I get it

So, so nice. What do the trichs look like as of now. My 2 banners are 62 days since flip and I’m counting down the days till launch!

How do you like the stem splitting? I was thinking of trying it out myself

Thanks,glad you like them,the trichomes are around 60% amber and the rest milky and yes I think stem splitting makes a lot of difference,I have cut them all down today,I’ll do pictures later

That’s awesome. I’ll be sure to try it in a couple weeks. Please post your pics when you’re free brother! Would live to see em’

Pictures of all 3 cut down and hanging

2 drying in the tent and one hanging on the bed frame, I use something designed for hanging socks but it hangs plants just as well

@peachfuzz. @Zombo
@Screwauger. @Willd
@DoobieNoobie. @Coltfire
@TxGrowman. @Hogmaster
@Countryboyjvd1971. @Smokin_ernie

Here’s a bit more bud in normal lighting

@Myfriendis410. @Smokey2
@DoomSack. @Thelaughingwolf

Nice haul, buddy! Did you yell “TIMBER!” when you cut them? :+1:

Thanks bro,yeah I did lol,and they were a bit intertwined to

Looking good @daz49 should have some Nice medicine here real soon.

@daz49 is that a little bud rot in pic 5

Great job and congrats on the harvest

Thanks brother and no definitely no budrot this time round,lots of brown leaves I should have trimmed but there’s lots and it was to much for me,I’ll take off as much as I can while it’s hanging and easier to get to,the one hanging on the bed is the most colourful

Are those all ssh?
Mine like to throw seeds when i go late into flower… :wink:
Awesome smoke tho… just harvested 1 ilgm ssh 6 weeks early , and its still incredible smoke… super tasty and super potaint… :wink:
Didn’t really have time to put on the weight , but i still got a qp of solid bud from 1 plant…
:v::sunglasses:

Thanks bro,Yeah all 3 are super silver haze,there maybe upto a couple of weeks between but all had the same flower time and yeah I have grown it once before but these had an extra few weeks so hopefully more amber trichomes

What did you make of the aroma? I think it smells very skunky,not overpowering but almost like a toasty deep smell,I can’t get over the dramatic difference in one plant with all the purple colours and the opposite mainly different greens and brown ( not a rot brown,some dead leaves) and one thats a bit of both,I think it’s the time difference but I couldn’t say for sure, it’s a real shame my phone on my camera really let’s them bud down and doesn’t show it anywhere near its full potential,when I trim more i will be trying for better pictures and hopefully get a picture to win BOM