Super silver haze a happy threesome

That’s a far cry from when we both started growing, isn’t it?

Great job, Darren!

4 Likes

Thanks brother, yeah I think we’ve both learnt a lot and done well

3 Likes

Looks great. I bet they smell even better!

1 Like

Thanks brother , Ah the smell is to die for, it’s taken over the whole top floor lol and really sticky to

2 Likes

Awesome! Looks like you’re going to be busy on chop day.

1 Like

I’m hoping to hang them whole and trimming from little to big buds daily and paperbag,so I think I’ll be trimming for a week as I really can’t do to much at a time these days

Sounds like a good plan. I used one of those bowl trimmers and it saved me a lot of pain.

1 Like

I invested in one of those big trimmers but that turned out to be a bad investment so i was definitely thinking of getting a bowl one, @Willd uses one and swears by it,uses it with a drill I think,which one did you get and would you recommend it brother

1 Like

I have the same one he does. But I just use the hand crank. It works really well for personal use.

1 Like

What make and model is that bro and how much was it

That 16" one is good @daz49
Clean Cut Bowl Trimmer
There’s another make about $10 USD less, but I trust this brand for another $10

3 Likes

Thanks brother I’ll look into it

1 Like

@daz49, looking fine, did you save one to try and get back to veg? I think after this grow you are no longer a newbie, lol very grow of yours has gotten bigger and better.

1 Like

No I decided not to try that this time round since I split the stem on all 3, but next grow i will, glad you like my grows and feel maybe I’m ready to pass class now, thanks bro and I haven’t harvested yet , it’ll probably be Monday

Sorry buddy I fell asleep. I don’t know the brand on mine but it looks similar to that one. Definitely worth the money to save yourself some pain. I’ve only tried it wet trimming though. I think it’s this one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007GGQYXS/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

AC_SY400

This is the bigger trimmer that I got,I thought because it’s heavy duty it would be better but I can’t get on with it yet,I’m thinking maybe it’s better for outdoor trimming,it was not cheap so even if I get a bowl one aswell ,I will still persist with this one to,cant afford to waste money willy nilly,put them into 48 hours darkness from today

4 Likes

That looks pretty fancy. But no hand crank definitely means even less work. Have to let us know what you think when you get to try it out.

1 Like

No,no hand crank brother its all electric,it has rotating blades the other side of the safety grill

1 Like

Awesome! Hopefully it will make it easier on you.

1 Like