Super silver haze a happy threesome

Yes indeed, these are just a few little buds, there are much bigger and better left,thanks for your vote brother

1 Like

Looking good puff puff pass man

1 Like

Today lots more branches have bent right over and need tieing up, It’s ready for harvest as it’s ahead of the others so i may just harvest that one tonight or the next couple of days

1 Like

I decided to just cut the branch that bent over,not the biggest cola but 63 grams on it’s own,I’m hanging it now

Here are pictures of the stem splitting

@Zombo. @DoobieNoobie
@DoomSack. @TxGrowman
@Smokin_ernie. @Coltfire
@Screwauger. @Myfriendis410
@Smokey2. @Midwestnewbie

12 Likes

So done the stem splitting and started flushing them all for a week

You can see them bent over, the ones I haven’t tied up

Last week now so we’re in the home straight

@Wildwest. @Screwauger
@Countryboyjvd1971. @Coltfire
@Zombo. @DoobieNoobie
@TxGrowman. @Smokin_ernie
@elheffe702. @Myfriendis410

12 Likes

Man they have heavy branches everywhere. Going to make a nice harvest.

2 Likes

Thanks ,Yeah they have got really heavy brother,and more frosty but oh after the stem splitting,give it a couple of days and it starts producing lots more trichomes

6 Likes

Awesome ! I, on the other hand, am just out of the starting gate as I explore the Mysteries of The Northern Lights ! Wish you well on your finish ! :us::man_farmer::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking sweet and like a lot o sweet!! Great growing Brother.

1 Like

Thanks brothers,glad you like them,I’ll do more pictures and keep you updated

Some buds from today

@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@Smokey2. @SmoknGranny
@Zombo. @MaryJane79
@DoobieNoobie. @SmoknGranny

10 Likes

You made me swear. Lol very nice work bro! :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks bro,they are looking pretty sweet ain’t they,I’ve never before had so much colour change from one plant to the next and even one bud to the next

1 Like

Those are not buds.
They are baseball bats.
Maybe even tennis rackets!!

Ho-lee-cow!! Sweet grow @daz49

6 Likes

Thanks brother,I’m pretty proud of myself,I’m hoping for lots more trichomes by the weekend harvest,since I’ve done the stem splitting

3 Likes

Looking mighty fine there @daz49 nice job that ssh is a good smoke as well
Enjoy the fruits of you labor brother when it’s time that is haha

1 Like

Thanks brother I appreciate it, I think they are looking pretty fine,keeping a close eye out for mould and looking forward to the finishing line

1 Like

Damn @daz49 those are looking nice and harvest is coming fast. Agree with @Screwauger those look like Louisville sluggers. Awesome work.

1 Like

Thanks bro,just hope I’m teasing my nephew enough to really get into growing himself,he’s got the one on the go atm,but I’m pretty pleased with myself to

1 Like