Super silver haze a happy threesome

Looking good there @daz49. I’m watching you finish these SSH and taking notes. I’m finally catching up on my scrog!

2 Likes

Looking good bro,how many days into flower are you

1 Like

I think I’m just at 4 weeks, 29 days or so…

4 Likes

They are looking really good brother,where abouts are you growing? I’m in Wales, I think I’m taking mine right to week 14,have you been growing long brother

I’m in Florida. This is my second try at growing, I killed the first plant that I attempted to grow last year.

1 Like

Oh yeah,well you seem to be doing great this time round bro and that must be a great part of the country to grow in

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read a lot of journals on here since my last try at this. Last time I was using unPH’d, softened, well water and killed my plants right before harvest from nutrient lockout and salt buildup.

1 Like

Some pictures from today

@Smokey2. @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

These aren’t pictures of the biggest buds,just a few I cut off tonight,I have used one of the pictures from above for January BOM

@elheffe702. @Zombo. @Willd
@Screwauger. @Myfriendis410
@DoobieNoobie. @DoomSack
@Smokin_ernie. @Hogmaster
@Midwestnewbie

11 Likes

I had “issues” with both of my remaining SSH seeds; the result is I now have a Purple Haze (hopefully) going now.

Awesome and congrats on the harvest

1 Like

Thanks and no no brother i haven’t harvested yet ,I just took a few of the buds, I wanted to take a nice picture in normal light for the BOM, so I chopped a few buds off bro

1 Like

Ah I see. They look great. Hopefully they taste as good as they look.

1 Like

I’m tasting some right now and yes it does, it tastes like it smells, I’m not smoking this lot but a previous dried few bags of bud

1 Like

I hope I can count on your vote @DoobieNoobie and all my brothers and sisters :wink:

1 Like

You got mine! :grin:

1 Like

Lol thanks bro, you gotta go to January BOM and like my picture bro, do you know where to go?

1 Like

Yep I’ll go do it now.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I was going to leave the pictures till they have fully finished and harvested but I couldn’t wait and these buds are from the furthest along plant so I thought I’d have a go, know what I mean

1 Like

This way you’ll have some pics for next month as well.

1 Like