@Thelaughingwolf. @NTMAREMACH
@Midwestnewbie. @Myfriendis410

11 Likes

Beautiful! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks brother,they are looking pretty fat, I have had to tie more up lol

1 Like

Beautiful Buds Buddy!!
You should have stash galore given these make it to the jar and such (not trying to jinx ya man).

Sweet tent @daz49

2 Likes

Nice BUDS !!

1 Like

Well it was the plan to split the stems yesterday and begin flushing but I’m not seeing enough amber trichomes yet so I’m going to wait on the stem splitting but I started flushing from yesterday

3 Likes

Well as a general update I’m checking the trichomes daily and seeing mostly white with about 20% amber,I’m looking for more amber this grow and after this long I don’t want to rush the end,lots more leaves turning yellow daily and I’m pulling off as much as I can and as much as I can reach,I can’t get into it as much as I used to cos I’m in to much pain,I’ll get some pictures tomorrow but most of the buds are hanging down as they are getting heavy,I’ll keep you all updated

3 Likes

Heavy is good! Feel better brother!

1 Like

Thanks brother,yeah heavy is good,I’m also keeping a very keen eye out for mould at this point as I’ve had one plant really suffer in a previous grow and that can also rush a harvest,but humidity is down after all the trimming I did so so far everything is looking good on that front,there isn’t as much to empty in the dehumidifier and humidity is down atm

1 Like

Pictures from today,you can see them laying down and getting fat and heavy

@Thelaughingwolf
@elheffe702. @Zombo. @Screwauger
@DoobieNoobie. @Coltfire
@peachfuzz.
@Smokin_ernie.
@NTMAREMACH @Midwestnewbie

14 Likes

I just put an SSH into the hydro system today. Hoping mine looks half as good as that.

1 Like

Thanks brother,one plant is ahead the one to the left,then it’s the one on the right and finally the one in the front,maybe a week or so in it,so I’m thinking stem splitting next week end and flushing for a week

2 Likes

Looking fantastic there! Can’t wait to see the harvest photos.

1 Like

Buds for months Brother them suckers look full and ripe!!!

3 Likes

way to go @daz49 thing are looking just about ready. Well done.

1 Like

Nice job @daz49, I harvested my 3 AK and am in the process of jarring, I fargin ran our of Boveda packs but my total yield was 18.31 oz. … I’m kind of stoked as this is my biggest yield to date but I did veg a little longer than usual which made my tent very crowded., your buds look awesome brother!

3 Likes

They look so yum, how much longer @daz49

2 Likes

Thanks brother,I am planning on stem splitting and flushing from next Sunday and flushing for a week,then 48 hours darkness and then harvest

3 Likes

So @Coltfire bro do you have any pictures of how much you cut away from the plant and how much you left? Do you still cut the buds off the branches you leave and if so do you put honey down each one?

2 Likes

I have posted a pick of what i cut out ,its in the morning post numbet 3 i think , it was a week before xmas. But no longer have pics.

1 Like