Super Nova & AK47

Thanks Axman, it’s going dark in the morning, chopping Saturday

1 Like

I have some getting close as well. 2ish weeks. They need to hurry this man is about dry. Gave away a bunch to a relative for pain relief, a few tumors on the brain and surgery will do that. Thats the AK, right? I haven’t had AK in a long time. Always fire.

1 Like

Sorry to here about your kin, I understand that, I give some away to a buddy of mine that really helps with pain. Yes it’s AK47 and man it’s starting to fall over, it’s smelling up the whole house, I love it hahahaha

2 Likes

@MyHd speaking of AKs - cut this one 12/26

7 Likes

Nice👍
Is that soil grow? I just got some from MSNL
You have a diary?

Soil - yes a mix of FF OF, compost, coco, perlite and other additives. I believe the recipe may be at the beginning of its grow journal: An auto, three photos and a clone

Really nice, just did the chop on mine,

5 Likes

That will fill up a jar. Very nice

1 Like

Beautiful Buds :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

@TLC Here it is

1 Like

Nice Harvest Congrats :+1:t3:

1 Like

Jelly here, I want to Harvest. Dang thats nice looking.

1 Like

Running 3 Cherry Pit monster crop clones that were given to me, doing pretty good so far, along with a favorite Super Nova and a strain called Super Strain, 3rd week in flower for two CP and SN

4 Likes

Everything thing is looking great :beers:

2 Likes

@MyHd
Having troubles finding a house in the price range. Inventory is next to nothing when a house hits the market its a price war. Running out of time with my lease not looking good. Hey your plants look great :v:t3:

1 Like

Damn that sucks, couple years ago I was doing the same thing, hang in there something will pop right in front of you and you’ll have it, hoping for ya man
Can you tell me what’s up with the Super Nova, it’s praying, read alittle about it but web sites differ

3 Likes

Looking at the pic the plant seems to be healthy if I had to take a guess she’s reaching for the light.

1 Like

Looking great :+1:

1 Like

The light is right out of frame of the pic, I don’t see any issues on the leaves so I figured she is happy,

1 Like

I have some strains just reach like that for no reason. They look super healthy, I would no worry about it tell she gives u a sign.

1 Like