Super Nova & AK47

These are the ones I had vegging for about 5 weeks or so, AK47 was two weeks later but it is catching up fast and it is in a 5 gallon fabric pot, trying something different on that one, Nutrients is Jacks 321, Ph is 6.0 - 6.3, been feeding half a gallon with half nutes but will start a gallon soon. FoxFarm Happy frog is the soil, nothing added. Going to add friends as many as I can remember, sorry if I missed somebody
@Bulldognuts, @AfgVet, @Axemanjake23, @TLC, @repins12, @Nicky, @elheffe702, @Covertgrower, @Tenga, @A.D.O.G

15 Likes

@Dbpooper, @Oldtimer69, @MicheleE, @MadCandy

1 Like

No likes left :+1:Set to watch.

4 Likes

If your in soil try to keep at 6.5 later in flower you can go to 6.7/6.8

Had to edit thst didn’t realize you were in soil

1 Like

Got it, thanks

Did you see my edit?

Also don’t feed nutrients until your ppm drops off so read your runoff until it’s below 1000.

1 Like

Yea I saw it thanks

It’s been about 800 - 850, thanks @Nicky

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, I’m watching🧐

1 Like

Those are already looking good, and if they turn out half as good as your other plants, you’ll be doing great with this grow too!

1 Like

Those are some happy girls. Nice growing!!

1 Like

I’m set to watching and buckled in for the ride :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

New Scrog I just built for tent. I have different holes in the legs for different heights. Never did it before but might as well learn. 3 inch squares

6 Likes

nice shop! Looks like you may have built something a few times.

3 Likes

Yea a few times, lol

4 Likes

Yep my grow after this I am doing the net thing. But mine won’t be so nice. Looks great!!

1 Like

Thanks @Axemanjake23, well got me some monster crop clones today as luck would have it, call Cherry Pit, off spring of Cherry pie and Alien Kush

3 Likes

Weekly update, both Super Nova are doing great and so is the AK47, they are filling up the tent.

6 Likes

Turning to Flower today, Both SN and AK47

1 Like

All out of likes :+1: it’s weird I had this set to watch, but just now saw last few notifications for post. :thinking:

1 Like