First time Grower!!!
Just found these journals or I would have shared sooner. Hope everyone enjoys and please feel free to chime in on advise. Thank you all.
- Super Lemon Haze, ILGM
- Method: FF Ocean Forest
- Vessels: 5 gallon Cloth Pots only filled to about 4 gallon with soil. (Ran out)
- PH of Water - Reverse Osmosis, Solution - 6.3-6.8, runoff - haven’t done yet.
- Mars Hydro TS1000 (1), looking to add another. 4’x8’x8’ only using 1 side for grow.
- Temps; 72-75 F Day, 68-72 F Night
- Humidity; 55-60 Day, 55-60 Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, 6" vent fan and carb. Osc fan for circulation
- Co2; No!
I topped 4/5 plants 9 Days ago. 2/4 were topped after the 3rd node and 2/4 were topped after the 4th nod.
Heights are around 10-12 inches between all of them.
Im currently stuck on when and what to prune before I switch them to 12/12. Im wanting to switch within the next 2 weeks. I don’t think I am going to top more than 1x for my first grow.
Rookie Question here: Are the two new main colas after the top the only branches to be focusing on? I have bottom branches growing well underneath them and I feel like I have seen multiple situations of people cutting off a lot of what is beneath the two main colas. But cutting those bottom branches that are very close to the same height as the top of the plant doesn’t seem right to me. Won’t they all produce if the branches are strong?