Super Lemon Diesel won't flower

I have 2 auto flower Super Lemon Diesel that I planted 6/1/19 that refuse to flower. I have many other strains I have planted at the same time that are flowering nicely. Has anyone ever had this problem??? I don’t know of any other actions I can take to correct this problem. All advice is welcome…Sniper

Autoflowering plants will flower when they decide it is time. In general (but not always) that is about 6-8 weeks after the vegetative state has started. You are coming right up on that 8 week mark.
If you want to encourage them to flower early, you can try putting them on a 12/12 light schedule. I personally would just wait and let them get the most out of the vegetative state.

4 Likes

Where’d you get the seeds? Are you sure they’re autoflowering? I googled “super lemon diesel auto seeds” and no one has autos, just feminized.

2 Likes

They are growing outside.I plan on waiting on them, was just wondering cause all my others started flowing 2 weeks ago. I’ll let you know how they turn out. Thanks…

1 Like

I bought them 4 years ago from Crop King seeds. I’m positive they are auto female seeds. I guess they are just taking there time. They haven’t gotten any bigger for the last week or so. I was just wondering because all my others have been in flower for over a week. Guess i’ll just wait and see. Thanks…

Yep, different strain, different behaviors. I look forward to seeing how you do! :v: