"Super Fragrant / Super Smelly"

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

1. Interested in “super-fragrant”, “super-smelly” weed of THC content of around 23% to 25% or higher. Any recommendations to purchase?
2. Grew this past season using sugar molasses and it seemed to kill the aroma of my plants? They had a gazillion trichomes and were sticky but without much fragrance? Should I stop the molasses or is it just seed vs. clone? You see, last year I had a super stinky strain of diesel and from it came to a seed, which I was successful in planting. Conversely, however, the fragrance was only about 15% out of 100%? What I say? Any suggestions or experience with this?”

1 Like

I would try a shunk strain should be up you alley

3 Likes

OG Kush or White Widow are pretty dank strains with up and over 20% thc levels. What strain did you grow last that you added the molasses too? My wife and I grew and just harvested Lemon Kush and it was pretty smelly with a touch of citrus lemony smell and she used molasses on them. What we have tried so far is pretty dang stout. We have a couple of White Widows in veg and they are very “fragrant”…can’t wait to see what flowering will be like…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

girl scout cookies is pretty stout!

4 Likes

Sounds like you never cured your medicine properly… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am growing Gold Leaf and white widow and the GL has had a strong smell since about week 4 of veg. And getting stronger. Opeing the tent and the smell goes all over. I like it…but it is strong. Starting flower now, been a week since 12/12 turn. Seeing pistols today…so day 1 of flower.

2 Likes

Thanks for the question! This is difficult to pin down because there are so many variables that affect aroma like soil, nutrients, strain, maturity, how it was handled in drying and curing etc. The best thing to do is stay in the middle of the sweet spot all the way through the grow if you can.

1 Like