Super Cannabutter

Hey @MattyBear and or @Covertgrower do either of you have a excellent recipe for capsules? Of course I need to make it extremely strong and I do mean strong.

Please let me know. I’m having a hard time smoking and cannabutter, tinctures and vape juice isn’t working for me. If I could smoke, this wouldn’t be needed. I’ve only smoked a couple of times since Jan and I need to be getting sleep. This is my second time this week where I haven’t had sleep in 72 hours out of 4 days. I’m pretty beat up right now.

Thanks in advance. I will be crashing I hope soon.

I use a Magic Budder Machine to make my edibles and tinctures. Do you have one of them? If not, I know @Covertgrower makes them frequently

Sorry no I don’t. In fact I have never heard of that. :pensive:

Ive made some canna oil for capsules. For strong you’ll need 30-60G per cup of coconut oil. I started out with 30G per 1 cup, I would recommend 40G and see how that turns out.
A 00 capsule should be enough to get you started.
Let me know if you need anything else. I’ll do my best.
Gosh completely didn’t go over the decarb process, but I can if you aren’t familiar.

Please…I haven’t had the best if luck with decarbing to be honest. I’m st 47 feet above sea level. I just need to get sleep. Psychosis will start setting in if I can’t sleep. Pain, Insomnia and PTSD makes for a fun time to getting in bed. Once I am out, I’m good. Its just getting me to that point.

And like your better half, I have a very high tolerance to all things.

I will check back tomorrow or tonight depending on if I sleep or not.

1 Like

If you have a mason jar you can decarb in that with a lid. If you’re not concerned about smells, any oven proof container will do. 240F for an hour you should be good to go.
After it’s cooled enough, grind to flour consistency in food processor, mix in some flour, then use for one recipe.
If you want them strong, I use a single shortbread recipe.

3 sticks (1 1/2 cups) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pan

3 cups all-purpose flour (see Cook’s Note)

6 tablespoons cornstarch

1/4 teaspoon fine salt

3/4 cup granulated sugar

1 Like

I did get a good night rest. Considering my bad case of sleep apnea aka I don’t get REM rest.

Thank you all for being patient and helping out with this mess of where I shouldn’t be smoking at all. Again a huge thanks…:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Thanks for the recipe @Covertgrower. No flour in the house but I do have a thing of cupcake mix. Should still work I would hope.

1 Like

Cupcakes will work, it’s all about ratios, and you may want to add extra cannabis just in case. Measure to verify how much you put in, and check the dose. That’s the most important step. Measuring.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. :+1:

1 Like

I am making brownies with 1 cup of my super cannabutter. Close to being done. Can’t wait for a test run. :+1:

1 Like

I am going to revisit brownies ONCE again next week. Will see if I get a 50 hour nap which is really needed once I am done with the firework stand.

1 Like