Super bowl trash talk

now there is a passionate fan!!

1 Like

thats awesome, Do it!

On a slightly different note, have any of you guys seen that the NFLPA wants the NFL to re-classify Marijuana so they can use it for pain relief?

took me a few to find an article.

changed away from Washington Post. Covering articles with pop-ups is not the way to get customers!

1 Like

yes seen a show on it ,i think its great! i believe the show was on VICE channel!
so many players are addicted to pain killers,even when i played in the 80’s high school players were already hooked!

1 Like

I watch vice for the shows on MJ pretty interesting. I also like abandoned

1 Like

there are two types of NFL Fans this week!

Patriots Fans

Anyone but the Patriots fans

LOL

edit. The NFL is a little like NASCAR. The reason NASCAR Rules are so technical is because the teams are always building their cars right to the edge of the requirements. If the rule says spoiler height is xxx and it doesn’t say how thick it is supposed to be they make it thicker or thinner or wider or wavier or whatever to try and gain a competitive advantage. If you ain’t rubbin’ you ain’t racin’ is true in football. it’s a game of inches, pounds, yards and points.

What many teams call cheating (F’n Mangini got his in the end that bastord) is called ingenuity, innovative and about gaining a competitive advantage. It’s not cheating, it’s rubbing. LOL

If you don’t follow NASCAR at all you probably think I fell and hit my head AND that is true I have hit my head a few times, but thats besides the point, lol

1 Like

yep,i’m there with ya!

lets make a no-cash wager, if the pats win i will get a pats shirt and wear it til it wears out,that’s just how i am…if the falcons win y’all must wear a falcons shirt for a day…lol whos in?

sure I’ll take that bet @BIGE I will do you one better. I will change my avatar to the falcons for a month, If you would reciprocate if the pats win!

2 Likes

ok that would be cheap enough!lol you’ll have to show me how if i lose. i’m in!

Sorry no NASCAR (prefer drag racing) but I suspect that whole fictitious deflategate stems from something that was ongoing between that jerk gooddell and some of the upper Patriots players and/or management

Brady scored most of the points in that blow-out of a game in the second half when they were using the allegedly properly inflated footballs

Edit: I just saw that Avatar bet, I don’t know if I’d go that far that’s a tough row to hoe, I think I’d almost rather get the tattoo???

1 Like

its just a month @Paranorman what could it hurt?///lol

1 Like

Yeah no problem. It’s easy or one of the big wigs can do it I’m sure. Lol. Sounds like good fun!

1 Like

Agree with you… Atlanta probably just wants it more… they are due…

1 Like

You guys all realize the only reason the Broncos are not in the Super Bowl this year is because Manning retired last year was my year woo hoo I’m gonna have to pick the patriots this year

2 Likes

Something tells me Peyton is growing his own too. I doubt he is pain free. Talk about a messed up back.

1 Like

3 Likes

yea yea @Paranorman i hear ya! lol

2 Likes

I’m here all weekend man…!

I’m just having a little trouble trying to decide which Championship shirt to put on today, that’s all… nothing to stress about, happens all the time here in titletown

1 Like

All right all right!

Created an account just to talk super bowl trash!

Box grower of robert’s finest for over 2 years…

And it is HA-mazing!

Anyhoo…

For those of you hoping for a good game give it up.

Falcons - 42

Sorry Pitifuls axx Pats - 13

Pats have never encountered this type of offense…

Plus Brady couldnt move when he was 24…

At 39 he’s practically a statue.

Pass defense will em- bare- axx him, belichick, and entire New England area