Super bowl trash talk

i know there is a bunch of pats fans that visit this forum,i won’t finger anyone because i’m sure they will come out of the woodworks when they see this…after watching both games last night i must say this is going to be a great super bowl this year… i have the upmost respect for the pats they are a well oiled proven machine from the bottom up!! the falcons on the other hand,in my opinion,have a hollow spot to fill. i believe that the falcons will fill that void this year with a victory over the pats. why? you ask, it is plain and simple atlanta has the hunger for a super bowl win…this is matt ryans year to get-r-done and the team as a whole is playing at a champion level… so my prediction is atlanta 35 new england 28 GO FALCONS!!!

1 Like

Hmmm, yeah that’s a load of crazy talk. God bless Tom Brady and bill bellichek
:sunglasses::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

god may bless them but atlanta is gonna beat em…lol

1 Like

Pass that thing your smoking, clearly you’ve lost ya dam mind.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@Irish32 when did sanitariums start providing internet access?? that’s some crazy talk there!!!lolol good luck! what is your score prediction?

1 Like

Hmmm, yeah that’s a load of crazy talk. God bless Tom Brady and bill bellichek

Yeah it’s just crazy talk, we get a lot of that up here in titletown

1 Like

crazy like a fox!

Go pats lol

2 Likes

whats your prediction on the score @Majiktoker?

I didn’t even know there were any Pats fans here?

The Steelers came up a little short. Losing their RB Bell to a groin strain was unfortunate. Quite a few Steelers fans were in attendance

Matty Ryan’s a good guy. Decent and highly regarded QB during his time here at Boston College. I and most Pats fans have rooted for him over the years.

@BIGE has failed to account for the Kraft/Belichek and Brady tri-fecta. There is of course a fourth and that is every other guy on the team. A team with an ax to grind.

I was at the game last night. I have been going for over 20 years but more regularly in the last 15. Other than 2001 there was never a better more enthusiastic win.

And please understand I wasn’t always a Patriots fan. I grew up a Bengals in southern Ohio. (Insert sympathy here)

It’s nice to win!

Pat’s 21-14

3 Likes

21-14 or 49-21 pats on winning side

4 Likes

lol,when i said well oiled machine, @bob31 that was on my mind too… when your able to keep owner/coach/QB,all together on the same page for so long it is good… brady understands he is a player,and belichek understands he is the coach,and kraft knows how to keep them happy! i just do not think they’re going to win,great team,but not this time… i may eat these words but that will be ok because i’m hungry too

3 Likes

I just saw Brady tearing up talking about his dad, some of you might know his dad and that jerk Gooddell :gun: have been having a media battle lately

I think Brady’s pissed off I’m feeling good about New England this year ! :thumbsup:

1 Like

it is going to be a great game @Paranorman!! if brady wins this one with no b.s. i wont have a problem of calling him the best Qb so far… coach b is one of my favs.also,great coach!

1 Like

recent poll only 27% want the Patriots to win

However 97% think the Patriots will win

LOL! No I’m just kidding, well not about the 27%, I did just hear that

I just hope it’s a good game, I’m thinking it will be… :football:

1 Like

SWEET!

F goodhell he better watch his step, I hear the nfl wants to make football great again, lol

2 Likes

Lmao…! :smiley:

#MFGA

1 Like

ok were even on royalties now, lol

yea,goodell is about goodell,not the nfl or players for that matter…

I’m going to get that logo as a tattoo !?

2 Likes