Sumo boost v sumo active boost

I am using sumo boost it ran out and get the sumo active boost. What’s the difference.
I grow in coco with cannna base gonna try the 9/18.
I did a pk experiment using pk13/14,mills 0-7-6 and green earth 0-50-30.
Rests were pk13/14a poor last. Green earth did better but not as good as Mills. All plants cloned from same mither and tried doing the same for each.

Is sumo active boost and 9 18 a good choice

What’s all you favourite pk and bloom booster.
For dtw 3 weeks into flower mine will be syarbinh

Fox farms beastie bloomz 0-45-50

SHOGUN Sumo Active Boost is a liquid emulsion concentrate composed of a natural compound called Triacontanol and a plant extract sustainably harvested from the South Atlantic. It has the exact same active ingredients as standard SHOGUN Sumo Boost but has been formulated in such a way that it remains stable in tanks for up to 14 days. As with SHOGUN Sumo Boost, this version stimulates heavyweight nutrient uptake and photosynthesis while increasing the content of sugars, proteins, resins and terpenes.

SHOGUN Sumo Boost is a heavyweight bio-stimulant without equal. Based on a natural compound called triacontanol it triggers rapid gains in yield and quality by initiating a powerful and targeted flowering response. Plant efficiency is maximized whilst quality, aroma and taste are improved via enhanced essential oil production.

Looks like the active boost has stabilizers in it for ph. Both products are similar.

I use Fox Farm Beastie Bloom (weeks 4 - 6,) Cha Ching (week 7,) and Open Sesame (first 2 weeks of flowering.)

They are strong stuff. I use very little of it. About a teaspoon per gallon (one gallon only) every other watering.

1 Like