Summer Grow Journal Part Deux

Knowing my impatient tendencies and the photos only 21 days into their life cycle. I decided to try my luck with some WWautos. After receiving and germinating my first order within 15 days . Had to go with trusted I💙GM again. (10 days from shipping to mailbox) Right now we are looking at a week of straight sunshine in New England temps anywhere from 75-92℉. Good week to get some beans popping. Soaked two over night and placed them into a 5gallon flimsy thin buckets. Drainage holes drilled in the bottom. Organic bedding soil with just a handful of seed starter where they lay. Trying to keep it moist with this heat. Thinking of placing them around the pool deck to add some color lol any opinions on them being around salt water? Its a salt water pool filter. Never seen build up anywhere unless water dries there. Any who, it’s June 10, first full day of sunshine and potted. Fingers crossed. Go Sox !!!

5 Likes

I got some autos just starting out too. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s gonna get interesting pretty soon lol can’t wait

1 Like

Just be very careful not to overwater them in the 5 gallon pots it’s very easy to do

1 Like

True. This is from earlier. Just keeping it moist. Sunny and 88 today. Drying out pretty fast.

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it mine were up to 97° Looking great if you have any questions don’t has to take to ask

After a weekend in soil with some sun. We have a sprout!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Woo-hoo got it going on!

1 Like

Why hello there

One sprout so far. Poked around the other pot today. Seed has a tail so maybe tomorrow she might be showing.

2 Likes

It’s official. We have twins. She made a late appearance. Better late then never!

1 Like

Do you top or fim autos? Or just let them grow?

Some say fiming is less stressful than topping,tho idk. You can do either but you have to do it earlier than with a photo

1 Like

Going on about 2 weeks from seed.

1 Like

Day 17

These autos are growing fast

3 Likes

WWA’s day 27

2 Likes

WWA’s day 24

2 Likes