Summer 2018 skunks screaming for a cure......😎

Remembering cleaning the Colombian on the album covers so many memories and seeds lol.until the sensi hit that and my favorite red bud yum yum

Yep… the gold and the red…high and vinyl…goood times👍

Nice to see some here in my age group :+1:

I have a great appreciation for when the sensimelia showed up from Humboldt and the end of bags of mostly seeds with a little flower on the side.

As you mentioned the Vets were the only real source of good stuff, if you happened to know them, which I did. Everything from the opiated red Thai Oil to the genuine Thai Sticks that were around for a brief period before people started hoaxing fake Thai Sticks. I still recall pulling out a propane torch and glass pipe, taking one hit off a single drop of oil, having a coughing fit and when it was over a high equal to the best now.

Saw lots of fake Acapulco and Oxaxcan, but only had the real deal once and only then because the source was from that region. First time I ever saw a single joint get a whole room of people high. He ended up at a party with a bunch of my friends and his little bag of gold became the hit of the party.

Now I walk into a store in Anchorage and buy anything I want. The first time of legally buying, already being over 60 was kind of a religious experience. In line with me were people my age, still in their suits having come from downtown office buildings and looking around it hit me how wonderful it really was.

Beautiful photos of your grow!!! Thanks for sharing.