Suggestions on next light?

Hello everyone I’m new to growing and also to this page I currently have a 32x32x63 CoolGrow tent. I was wondering what light would best fit this tent to take the plant from seed to harvest .

HLG 260 would settle just fine for ya ide imagine that around 41 watts per square foot of HLG watts you would be killin it in there

2 Likes

I was taking a look at the HLG 260 Rspec , I was reading on the forums and it said it can do the veg and flowering

2 Likes

Yep heavier red spec for flower which is good it will veg fine too

1 Like

Thanks man for the input I appreciate it !

1 Like

Hey guys I have 2 of these lights im looking at getting something else as I know these are poor quality lights. Do u think getting something like the panel below will be enough for 3/4 plants?

No it won’t as it’s only 100 actual watts, freaking chinese marketing BS 1000 watts LOL, Buy american, look at HLG lights and make your next light a keeper. A HLG 135 rspec costs the same and is a much better and more powerful light as it can go up to 150 watts. Though for 4 plants I’d want the HLG 260W Rspec.

4 Likes

I love how you jumped on the HLG Bandwagon. This is the way to go in the long run. They will pay for themselves off the first crop.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m up to like 8 or 9 HLG lights now, lose count LOL

4 Likes

I went ahead and bought the HLG 260 rspec just got done assembling it , before I was running a 600w led Vivosun

3 Likes

Also I got 3 WWA from ILGM germinating right now currently in wet paper napkins will be starting my first grow when the sprout

4 Likes

Hello new to this page and growing what would you recommend for growing 2 plants?

Depends on the size of your grow area/tent, what you got?

2x2x4 starting small so I can learn a lot of the does and don’ts. Trying to learn the light system and how it all works .

The HLG 135 rspec is the perfect light for a 2x2x4 tent, can veg and flower and is dimmable, very versatile light, I have 4 of them.

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Another quick question where is a good place to purchase this light? I haven’t found it on amazon but I did find it on another site.

Buy it directly from HLG
@spacex

2 Likes

thank you

Yeah that’s what I do.