Suggestions for 2nd light in veg tent

I am curious about that bestiva though. Great reviews but I know the hlg will be nice m.

See the movie Saving Grace? i want those lights.

Today you did. Tomorrow, that veg tent will be a flower tent and the 2x4 with be the veg tent. Save some money and just buy a light that will do the 4x4 on its own, then your current light can stay in the 2x4!

Greenbeams makes an HLG knockoff that many people like, they make a 480w for about $360. Or 240w for $179. @Graysin @SynysterChris @robert365 I think all have GB’s

3 Likes

Paid reviews, unfortunately. I don’t trust BestVA as far as I can throw em.

Yep. The Green Beams light I have has really been making remarkable buds for me.
She’s a bit ugly now because she’s so close to done, but for a 240 watt I can’t complain, especially not for the price.

1 Like

The GB480 would rock the hell out of a 4x4.
I’ve got 2 of them and covering about a 5x9 or 5x10 area with an extremely overgrown canopy haha

Yeah I would agree with you but I have a 5x5 flower tent all set up so I think the 2x4 is gonna be retired or used as a drying tent only .

Sure, famous last words! Six months from now it will be a seedling/clone room when not used as a drying tent! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha :100: , you called it!

Yeah I like these green beams.

1 Like

You can buy something like this for $270. It’s for 4x4 coverage. I think you’re looking too much for a 2x4 coverage light and you can do much better for the price. The demand isn’t there for such a thing so the price will be higher.

What? Green, you say? My beans are only brown beans. Where can i get some green beans? Just asking for a friend, cause I got mine (Brown, that is). 48 hour in water, on seedling mat. 48 (so far) on the paper towel, aligned, in the dark and at Lung room temps low 60’s. Not on seedling mat for now.
HNY and GGTY

I’m talking about the light green beams.

1 Like

I’m getting the gb2

1 Like

There lights are dope!

I so wanted the GB4 but they don’t ship to Canada…bummer :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @Spudgunner . I hadn’t even heard of the light prior to yiu mentioning it and now im sold.

1 Like

Nice! I’m sure it’ll work great next to that other light you got in there.
I’ve got two of those in my veg tent with a bit of supplemental blue light from a cheap viparspectra. They love the GB!

1 Like

Send a kayak, our way. I would try for a friend, if I was younger.

@matty777

B-E-A-M-S, my mistake, sunlight got to me. I thought we were talking Green Beans.
I been smoking, already, and started early today. Sorry.

1 Like

Made me laugh, when I was in my teens, my old man had a kayak school up here and I was a kayak instructor for him! Great times, altho wouldn’t ever recommend working for your dad, you put up with shit no employee should ever have to! But had a blast with clients. One couple even invited me to work on their house in Big Sur fall of '84 doing roofing, they said the locals were too lazy and he liked my work ethic. Got off the plane in San Fran and then found out he was a grower and couldn’t trust the locals! I was fine with it, $11/hr US tax-free trimming. Good until the helicoptors came and took it away!

2 Likes