Suggestion ona light in a 4x4 already have 300L Rspec

Seen a scrog setup like this on another spot somewhere maybe ig but they had the scrog net was 16x5 feet hung from the ceiling and had ropes screwed to floor to hold the net down was kinda cool as the scrogs looked like they were floating in the air lol

2 Likes

Thanks man! The stress with lighting is over :joy:
That’s awesome bro! That will be a huge haul for sure!

1 Like

Yours as well myfriend! :call_me_hand::sunglasses: this your journal?

1 Like

No sir. Still working on mine. Doing it retro. Joined here way late in the game and had to get myself right prior to writing anything :joy:

I will most definitely tag you when I’m rolling.:call_me_hand:

If it was me I would hang the 300r and the two xs-1500’s and call it the system! I’ve got three power cords for my HLG 260r w/UVA-30 for my 3’x3’ tent and have no issue with putting it in a 4’x4’ if I could fit a 4’x4’ tent in my space. Of course the perfect answer would be sell the xs-1500’s and get another 300r and keep the other light for seedlings/early veg and clones. We have ways, it always seem the way, lmao to back ourselves into a corner.

4 Likes

You buikt you a beast there chief !

looks to be more than 15inch hang height?

1 Like

In veg in that pic. Once I flipped to 12/12 they got lowered to 15 inches above the canopy and incrementally raised as they stretched and I kept them at that height until 2 weeks before harvest. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes