Suggest strain for medicinal use

can anyone recommend a strain that would help with really high anxiety and im also constantly shaking (not sure if this is due to always being anxious) constantly have back pain (4/6 out of 10 pain) usually all the time something that will calm me and put me in a relaxed state but not to relaxed where i feel couch locked

1 Like

There is high cbd strain for high anxiety people.

1 Like

Granddaddy purps is good for body and mind relaxation.

2 Likes

Here is a list of ILGM strains that help treat anxiety:

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/collections/treats-anxiety

5 Likes

@Tomjones

See strains and read full article here… :arrow_left:

See strains and read full article here… :arrow_left:

2 Likes

@GreenCoat

I hope there paying you for all the helpful links you are posting everywhere :joy::wink::point_left:t6:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:Just doing my part :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Purple Kush is a great body relaxer. I’m on the anxious side and find PK helps it go away. Also very clear headed with little confusion.
GDP also works well but I find PK works better for me.

4 Likes

I agree with the CBD mentioned. My first thought for pain and anxiety was Northern Lights. I’m drawing a blank, but there’s a great 1:1 strain that’s an indica…it’ll come to me…

Pennywise! I had to search, it didn’t come to me lol

OG Kush has helped me alot with my anxiety/depression and mood disorders. Great day time smoke too.

2 Likes

I’ve got OG auto in the process of germination :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Purple urkle is what works well for me.
Acute pancreatic pain (5+ out of 10) but my evenings are much better, so much so I forget the pain.

It may be a bit much for some who wants to avoid couch lock. I smoke white widow for weekend day time and the purple urkle for evenings.

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM @Platinum. Purple Urkle Is another of my favorites, too. I’m glad you found one that works for your pain. :+1: