Suggest-a-strain šŸ

@plumbdand i tried LA confidential at a dispensary in Maine and it was pretty good - which means grown well at home youā€™ll have some killer sh!t

2 Likes

Yep! ILGM feminized Afghani x ILGM regular Northern Lights. Thanks for the kind words. I still have not done a pheno hunt with those seeds.

2 Likes

This is my first time growing LA confidential they are kicking ass I fimā€™d one a week ago and it didnā€™t skip a beat. Canā€™t wait to smoke some of it. Probably be ready mid October.

2 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you all for taking time out of your day to come here. Iā€™m still on the fence between banana kush or Bruce b- I dunno. I still got about a month on my gg girls and theyā€™re starting to smell amazingā€¦ So Iā€™m really excited for the mailman to get here. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I also vote give ILGM Gold Leaf photoā€™s a run. Pleasure to grow genetics Rock Solid.

Looking forward to my rdwc system getting here. Iā€™m ready to get them bad boys bubblin! Lol. Pretty much got everything i need- except a chiller (in the market for one)

Well now in in the market for a new bongā€¦ bad way to start the day :sleepy:

I cant like thatā€¦ :rose: to old faithful

1 Like

Man, she really was old faithful- I loved that bong- the bulb style reduces the about of oxygen being pulled resulting in smooth powerful hitsā€¦ especially with a vaporizer hooked to itā€¦ but anywaysā€¦ anybody got any suggestions for a smaller water chiller for a 2 bucket rdwc system with reservoir- so like 13 gallons or so I gues

1 Like

RIP to that bong. The last bong I bought Iā€™ve been pretty happy with. Itā€™s from a company called Higher Standards.

1 Like

@peachfuzz @bryan @Grandaddy013 why do i always forget the hydro people!! Chiller recommendations for above please

2 Likes

This lasted me for a while and love it , and Iā€™m bad with glass Grav upline upright bubbler

5 Likes

I donā€™t use a chiller, so I canā€™t really point you in the right directionā€¦
Sorry guyā€™s :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ser Peach u are a man with friends in high olaces thoā€¦ hydro heads you can tag?