SuckerPunch grows Roc, Nightowl, Mosca and some others

I need to learn how to cure better.

4 Likes

Basic garden instinct and if you can follow instructions you can really grow beautiful weeds.

1 Like

Yeah I need to step my ā€œcuringā€ game up too I think. Iā€™m basically just throwing it in room temp jars and forgetting to burp for days at a timeā€¦my weed tastes and smells banging though. Not really motivating me to do more work.

3 Likes

So cool!

1 Like

This bud I grew is great great buzz looks good but think it could smell better and dry a lil slower. Iā€™m sure the winter does play a huge part in this. Next round will be better

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t have the slightest idea how we might do that. Iā€™d never break the rules on here and Iā€™m sure you agree that theyā€™re in place for good reasons. So, I do appreciate the thought though bro. :pray:

1 Like

Ok well just know the offer is here

2 Likes

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. Thanks. :facepunch:

1 Like

Best of luck with these!

3 Likes

Thanks Matty
Looking forward to learn some new things this round. Appreciate all your help.

3 Likes

The cure is just as important as your grow and your lights. There is a art to curing as well as growing. I know a couple of tricks. Just hollar when you need some help. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ok Iā€™m going to take you up on that brother :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Itā€™s my pleasure Brother and if I donā€™t know I got a hell of a lineup watching my back that does! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:I hope youā€™re high as you can possibly be!
:giraffe::lips:

2 Likes

What are the tricks to a successful cure?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Patients and a lot of burping! :rofl: And hydrometers in the jars help a lot too! :sunglasses::v: Everyone has different environments to deal with. Me Iā€™m in The Mississippi delta. So humidity is my enemy. If you live in Arizona your gonna have the opposite problem. But fire away with any questions. I donā€™t want to blow up @Suckerpunch ā€˜s thread :thread: Dman1969ā€™s Growin Journal šŸ““ (Part 1) this is my journal :notebook: your more than welcome :pray: :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Oh I bet! I bought the small hydrometer already. I need to get my jars. I would like to find some amber clamp lock jars. What are the best sizes to buy? And I bought a Wedryer. Do you use those 62 humidity packs in your curing jars?

2 Likes

I use boveda 62 packs. We can learn together. :raised_hands::v:t3:

2 Likes

One thing I learned from first grow is Auto flowers donā€™t really need anything bigger than a 3 gallon pot. Really the only difference is you have to water a little more with 3 gallon pots. Will see how it goes. :v:

I buy the 12 pack of hydrometers and I use every size mason jar except gallon. Because I havenā€™t needed one that big yet! :wink: I have brovida packs but havenā€™t had to use them but once.
The amber jars are a great idea. Because curing jars should kept in a dark place. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Slow day here. Been busy trimming jarring drying yesterday for good part of day. All the babies popped the frosted watermelon had his seed suck and fell off finally. Looks deformed but Iā€™ll give it a week or so and she how she does. :v:t3:

6 Likes