SuckerPunch grows Roc, Nightowl, Mosca and some others

Dropped new seeds going to start a new grow journal.
Same setup as last time lights, exhaust fan and humidifier and heater bunch of fans etc.
3x5 grow box with TSW2000 and BP2500 lighting. 550 actual watts makes up for a lot.
Here is what we are starting with…
Purple moon rocks and the fringe.
From RocBud
Galaxy Brain and Cheech Biggums
From Nightowl
Frosted watermelon and Skywalker og BX1
From Mosca
Sweet pure cbd
From sweet seeds
And mystery mix
From mephisto
Here we go again.

9 Likes

@Dman1969 @Covertgrower @BStarr @JB00 @merlin44 @spankyjr1 @Clint-Eastweed @MattyBear @MoBilly @Turbonelson

4 Likes

I know I missed a bunch of ppl I’ll keep adding when I can.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the tag brother! You know I’ll jump onboard! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just wondering if anyone has used dyna grow before? Think they make pro tekt .

2 Likes

Yeah boy! You’re going to have a good variety to choose from in a few months!

2 Likes

Thank for the tag, set to watch.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I know I will learn some very valuable information from this grow. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are these regular, or some feminized? Or combination?

1 Like

I have. What you wondering?

They do in fact make pro tekt.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: for the tag :label: I’m stoked and set to watching! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

So far these are all fem autos.
I will have a new tent going up in next 2 weeks and starting some reg seeds. Battle seeds from Massachusetts is sending me a couple strains. Fast bury and strawbury. Will be using 1 gallon pots til they show sex I think. Idk yet will see if they even show up lol

5 Likes

Dyna Grow sent me a message. Asked me to call them and said they wanted to send me their line up. Again I’ll see if this happens as well. :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

That’s cool! Why you so popular? :yum:

2 Likes

@MoBilly
I’m not sure how to get your address but I can send you some seeds. I have more than I can ever grow.

4 Likes

Started a IG account 3 weeks ago. That pink pheno pineapple has people wanting me to use there gear.

5 Likes

Very cool! Congrats brother.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah well I don’t have much experience yet but basic garden instinct can grow you some decent plants.

3 Likes

You’re so right! This is not rocket science. The simpler I make things the better my results. Id have to ditch the dirt or water to make things any simpler.

3 Likes